All-Time Wrestling Draft

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
f*** him, I'm bringing the best Indies ref around!

Go back to WCW and Randy Anderson. The pick would probably swing several votes per round.

Nitro11.gif

tXeF3jl.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Bump. I'm assuming next week we go battling? :yo: If anyone is missing a card, i'll go through theirs and put one together. It has happened before.

Elvis P

Everybody on the whole cell block
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
330px-Dusty_Rhodes_NWA_Champion.jpg
330px-Dusty_Rhodes_Bionic_Elbow.jpg
330px-Dusty-kid_XII.jpg
330px-Dusty_Rhodes_Bionic_Elbow_2.jpg

I officially dedicate this draft to Dusty. Who can identify his opponents in the pictures?

Reactions: ColePens

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I've got about 1 1/2 more matches to write, but still have to gather some photos, which has usually been tedious for me to format correctly

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I'll have my card in tonight. I need to touch a few things up but main elements are all written.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Going to ask a question here and put it out there, would a Falls Count Anywhere match count as a No DQ match? I don't know if they are considered mutually exclusive.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Going to ask a question here and put it out there, would a Falls Count Anywhere match count as a No DQ match? I don't know if they are considered mutually exclusive.
You could book a falls count anywhere if you have a No DQ. Otherwise you're out of luck.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Match types can be tricky. I have a Last Man Standing match and I'm not explicitly stating that it's no disqualification but... you can use your imaginations.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Has anyone heard from @BostonBob ? I hope he gets back soon and isn't missing out on free agents.

Hey guys - I'm finally back. Got my new computer on Friday and a friend hooked everything up this afternoon. Listen - I hate to be " that guy " but I'm going to need a bit of extra time to finalize my card. I have all the match-ups ready but need time to write up a review. Hopefully it's not to much of a hassle but I think I could get everything finished by Wednesday night.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Hey guys - I'm finally back. Got my new computer on Friday and a friend hooked everything up this afternoon. Listen - I hate to be " that guy " but I'm going to need a bit of extra time to finalize my card. I have all the match-ups ready but need time to write up a review. Hopefully it's not to much of a hassle but I think I could get everything finished by Wednesday night.

Welcome back. I submitted my card 20 minutes ago or so, so I am prepared to judge everyone who hasn't submitted one.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I officially dedicate this draft to Dusty. Who can identify his opponents in the pictures?

The Invisible Man ;), Harley Race, Kid Kash and the last one looks like Dusty and ( going by the lightning bolt on his trunks ) Don Muraco going up against Killer Karl Kox and King Curtis Iaukea.

Reactions: Elvis P

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC

The Invisible Man ;), Harley Race, Kid Kash and the last one looks like Dusty and ( going by the lightning bolt on his trunks ) Don Muraco going up against Killer Karl Kox and King Curtis Iaukea.

So Bogart - how did I do with my guesses ???? The only ones I'm not sure about are Muraco and Iaukea.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad