Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
How many more names do you need?
Earl Hebner
latest

Jessika Carr
82824dcb3a84afaef66f0c13f5f87055

..and 1 of the Iron Man Matches and I have everything complete and ready to put into type. Working on it now.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Having incomplete shows lol
Daniel-Bryan-Angry-Eye-Roll.gif

In that case you have very far to go. Don't forget to draft your building and its staff. Also the production crew, ring crew, time keeper(s), medical staff, concession stands employees. You could even draft the snacks you may choose to serve.
Better yet, draft the payroll employees so your draft picks get paid too.
You should probably draft fans too if you want to put the show on live, in theory.

Reactions: Disclose

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Daniel-Bryan-Angry-Eye-Roll.gif

In that case you have very far to go. Don't forget to draft your building and its staff. Also the production crew, ring crew, time keeper(s), medical staff, concession stands employees. You could even draft the snacks you may choose to serve.
Better yet, draft the payroll employees so your draft picks get paid too.
You should probably draft fans too if you want to put the show on live, in theory.
I appreciate the try, but all that bull shit comes with venue choice really. Refs/Commentators/Announcers can be incorporated into the show whereas all the bull shit you just said really doesn't.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Who? Not me, my show is anything but!

You haven’t drafted a timekeeper, a set up crew, ticket checkers, concession workers, producers, executive directors, a TV network.

I hate when people don’t have a fully complete crew

You’re not getting my vote

Reactions: Disclose

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
You haven’t drafted a timekeeper, a set up crew, ticket checkers, concession workers, producers, executive directors, a TV network.

I hate when people don’t have a fully complete crew

You’re not getting my vote
Who’s gonna set up your ring?
You guys mean more to me than Randy and Liz. More than Maryse and Miz. No shit, you guys are the best wrestling couple ever. <3

You guys are better than recycling HH material!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
You guys mean more to me than Randy and Liz. More than Maryse and Miz. No ****, you guys are the best wrestling couple ever. <3

You guys are better than recycling HH material!
Which arena are you going to draft for @Cor and I to sell out? We are top guys after all.

Unless you plan on putting your show in someone’s backyard, I mean, complete card and all NEEDS to draft an arena.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Which arena are you going to draft for @Cor and I to sell out? We are top guys after all.

Unless you plan on putting your show in someone’s backyard, I mean, complete card and all NEEDS to draft an arena.
I would've drafted you guys first, but yknow, ChrisCu-tah-tah discourages that sort of thing.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Is it too late for one more pick? I'd like to pick up Daniel Bryan. I thought @HandsomeHollywood had picked him, as it seemed for awhile, but I see nothing but an imposter!

maxresdefault-1.jpg
The real Daniel Bryan has enough dignity and respect for the great sport of wrestling and everything and everyone that goes into it. The real Daniel Bryan scoffs at willful ignorance of the lesser human.

upload_2019-8-5_8-49-50.jpeg
All you have to do is look at the characters who responded and carried on with the ignorance, the usual suspects, and there ya have it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad