All-Time Wrestling Draft - Deadline for cards on August 11th

Would you like to participate?

• Total voters

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I was going to post my card this week and it was going to be as good as last time, but my cat is sick and I'm genuinely unsure if I'm going to. My dog died a month ago, my cat got sick once, my cat is now sick again and is likely dying, and I'm having a difficult time handling all this ****.

So, sorry gents but I don't think I'll be around enough in the next two days, or focused on this enough to do much of anything. Just seems like one bad thing is happening after the next.
No need for sorry homes, hope things start lookin up quick :(
bruno-sammartino-raw.jpg

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I have decided that the way to cutdown to only 8 cards for the next round will be this:

The two winners with the lowest % of votes will faceoff in a tie-breaker to determine who moves on to round 2.

Does that seem fair to everyone?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So, I made some match things, and I didn't finish them before last nights deadline, so I don't think it'd be fair to submit them now, but I figured I'd share them here anyway lol. Nothing Crazy.

Co-Main Event
Kazuchika Okada vs Andrade "Cien" Almas

SxJB2KI.jpg

Co-Main Event
Kurt Angle vs Zach Sabre Jr

hfBc691.jpg

Tag Team Championship Match
Moustache Mountain (Trent Seven & Tyler Bate) vs The Revival (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder)

XbyXwc1.jpg

Singles Match
Katsuyori Shibata vs Kenta Kobashi

f235CRL.jpg

Cruiserweight Championship
Jay White vs Buddy Murphy

5m6CLM4.jpg

Seven-Man Ladder Match
Jordan Devlin vs Jeff Hardy vs Matt Sydal vs Luchasaurus vs Joe Coffey vs Jason Jordan vs Darby Allin

cWWVkcl.jpg

Reactions: Le Barron de HF

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I'm assuming mine card is just waiting for my competitor to submit.

Just saw the cards are getting posted and will read through more of them later, but one card really standing out for me so far.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It would be a lot of work, but a losers bracket in the future could be really interesting. Just so many good cards every year it would be neat if some got a second chance somehow.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I'll be finishing the rest of my voting today or tomorrow. Want to give every card equal amount of attention before voting.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Who are we waiting on, just him and @Chris Pronger?

Might as well just hand Pronger a bye to the next round at this point, if BBB is no-showing his card.

Or I suppose someone could be a good samaritan and try to weed through his picks, make a card from it and we can roll on. :dunno:
Pronger never showed to begin with. Didn't draft anyone. It's just Bruins.
lesHabs I assume is supposed to be up against Bruins.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
If a card can be made up quickly that's fine, but if the voting and stuff is to end in two days I'd rather just see the completed card and the other card as a list of picks. I'll picture it as a giant battle royale.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i PMed BigBadBruins. ill do something with his picks if he doesnt show up.
(tomorrow noon ET)
unless you guys decide to do what you want.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I believe that Colepens' card and my card must face off before round 2, since we can assume that the remaining matchup isn't going to end up being close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->