All-Time Wrestling Draft: 2021

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I thought that Baker would go earlier. She's had a good year. I thought that Tazz would go earlier as well with his name more prominent again due to AEW.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I thought that Baker would go earlier. She's had a good year. I thought that Tazz would go earlier as well with his name more prominent again due to AEW.
So did I, I didn’t plan for her but at that point it was time to not pass it up.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
So did I, I didn’t plan for her but at that point it was time to not pass it up.

I'd considered her for a while but the match I wanted her for has already happened, which usually sours me, so she didn't really fit any plans. A nice talent though.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Also I've got around 8+ hours of driving for an appointment today so I'll be leaving a list with our fearless leader to make picks for me if I come up on the clock.

Reactions: KingHollywood

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I'm not paying a whole lot of attention to which wrestlers any given person has selected, but Bruindust seems to have a bit of a theme recently.

Reactions: BruinDust

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I'm not paying a whole lot of attention to which wrestlers any given person has selected, but Bruindust seems to have a bit of a theme recently.

My picks this year ended up focused on guys from a couple particular eras from two particular promotions. Once I was about 4/5 picks in kind of decided I needed to go in a particular direction with the rest of the roster.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
c7e7fc4ca7f18fafff69a12ab7d745fa.jpg

I really must say, dis draft has been a 'uge disappointment, heh-heh. It is unfit for a trew champion such as KingHollyood-eh. None of you have de style, or de class to even compare with KingHollywood-eh heh-heh. Which is just as well, when we tink of one of you peons holding de belt, it makes us sick. Nobody can wear de belt with the dignity and elegance of KingHollywood!
None of you have de Arrogance needed to go toe to toe with de Model either, heh-heh!
Next year KingHollywood will have to defend de championship in Europe, where they have more class and respect for people as fashionable and as talented as KingHollywood and de Model! Dis year KigHollywood is too busy showing everyone in HF wrestling, GKJ, theedge9, Megahab, whoever, how it's done!
De Model and KingHollywood are going to win dis year because we are a trew masterpiece in motion and a walking work of art, heh-heh. By de end, you will know why Arrogance always smells like de sweetnes of success! Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaner9

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
c7e7fc4ca7f18fafff69a12ab7d745fa.jpg

I really must say, dis draft has been a 'uge disappointment, heh-heh. It is unfit for a trew champion such as KingHollyood-eh. None of you have de style, or de class to even compare with KingHollywood-eh heh-heh. Which is just as well, when we tink of one of you peons holding de belt, it makes us sick. Nobody can wear de belt with the dignity and elegance of KingHollywood!
None of you have de Arrogance needed to go toe to toe with de Model either, heh-heh!
Next year KingHollywood will have to defend de championship in Europe, where they have more class and respect for people as fashionable and as talented as KingHollywood and de Model! Dis year KigHollywood is too busy showing everyone in HF wrestling, GKJ, theedge9, Megahab, whoever, how it's done!
De Model and KingHollywood are going to win dis year because we are a trew masterpiece in motion and a walking work of art, heh-heh. By de end, you will know why Arrogance always smells like de sweetnes of success! Ha ha ha.

warrior510.jpg

EHHHHH EHHHHH HEHHHHHHH HEHHHHHH HAWWWW GUHHHHH

WHAT HAPPENED THIS DRAFT WAS ALREADY WRITTEN KING HOLLY IT WAS WRITTEN A LONG TIME AGO..... WHEN THE GMS WHO CAME BEFORE ME AND YOU saw to it that what we must do IS BEYOND US KING HOLLY..... I POST WITH MY BACK TO YOU king holly ..... AND I KNEW YOU WERE NOT DUMB BUT KING HOLLY WHEN I LOOKED INTO YOUR AVATAR I SAW WALLS WALLS BUILT WITH FEAR fear that ran thick through you king holly DURING THE HFBOARDS DRAFT I NEEDED NO FRIENDS I needed no partners every man stands by hisself like the ultimate gm JackSlater ALWAYS HAS (whispering) but king holly you still do not understand YOU STILL HAVE MISTRUST..... I need not your protection KING HOLLY LET DOWN THE WALLS of this thread..... THE GMS THAT COULD NOT COME have attached their selves to the outer structure KING HOLLY they’re seeping through feeling me FILLING ME WITH THE POWER TO SURVIVE..... THEY RIDE ON MY BACK FOR MY PROTECTION..... I need not you KING HOLLY..... and if you look closer you will notice THE WALLS ARE YELLOW THE COLOUR OF THE HOLLYWOOD HOTBED They’re questioning DO YOU HAVE KING HOLLY WHAT IT TAKES (YELLING) TO BE THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE IN THE ENTIRE DRAFT..... KING HOLLY LOOK AT MEEEE KING HOLLY..... LOOK AT ME BEYOND THE AVATAR KING HOLLY THE DESIRE..... TO WITHSTAND THE PAIN..... AND GIVE YOU THE UTMOST IN BATTLE AND COMBAT AT HFBOARDS WRESTLING DRAFT 8 STILL STANDS KING HOLLY for I am the chosen oneeeee

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It’s weird to be at this part of the draft sometimes, I have way fewer matches than I thought. That’s not bad of course.

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
Not invalid at all. ;) Sam Fatu is Rikishi's brother also known as Tama or The Tonga Kid.
Good to know. I just know S. Fatu made me assume you meant Solofa (Rikishi). Seeing as he is featured prominently in the video you posted. And given the fact that Sam and Samu never teamed together as The Headshrinkers, I will still call the pick invalid.

Last edited:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Good to know. I just know S. Fatu made me assume you meant Solofa (Rikishi). Seeing as he is featured prominently in the video you posted. And given the fact that Sam and Samu never teamed together as The Headshrinkers, I will still call the pick invalid.
The Headshrinkers are just an extension of the Samoan SWAT team, The Wild Samoans, etc with a different name.

But fine. I'll bow out then. Best of luck.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Well, that escalated quickly. The pick was a bit confusing but it's now clear. Let's move on.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Be honest, you originally meant Rikishi.
I didn't. I use search before every pick. I know he was taken that's why I put S. Fatu instead of just Fatu.

I also didn't know Rikishi's name started with an S so that was my bad but he never went by his first name like Sam either.

It's for the best anyway. I'm working a lot of 24 hour shifts these days and I've held up the draft on more than occasion.

Reactions: Megahab and Kaner9

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I didn't. I use search before every pick. I know he was taken that's why I put S. Fatu instead of just Fatu.

I also didn't know Rikishi's name started with an S so that was my bad but he never went by his first name like Sam either.

It's for the best anyway. I'm working a lot of 24 hour shifts these days and I've held up the draft on more than occasion.

Tonga Kid is a bit before my time so I looked him up. Didn't know Rikishi had a twin brother, and then both of them had their own sets of twins.

Reactions: Natey

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
283817.jpg

From the desk of KingHollywood
Re; State of the Draft Address
To the HF Draft participants, I would like to take this moment to catch you up to speed.
This year we have had two participants quit. I cannot recall a time since I have joined where this has happened.
As some of you may or may not know, I do like to use precedent when making draft decisions as much as possible. The anonymous general manager is a tactic used by commissioners since before my time running the draft. This is the easiest fix there is and it is up to them to remain anonymous or not. They are doing us a favor by stepping up to take over some cards so we aren't down numbers, and I thin the majority prefers this to re-dispersing the picks, or ruling people like Steve Austin or Tanahashi unusable.
Both anonymous general managers can accept trades. It is up to them to reveal themselves however. If you want to access a trade with either GM, you can post in the discussion thread like les Habs has done once already. Then they can decide if they wish to reach out. The alternative is sending me the trade offer and I send it to the GMs.
I would also like to state that no, I did not make up the anonymous GMs and I am neither of them. They are indeed two different living, breathing people. Them being anonymous is just traditional as that's how this began the first time.
Please, post the accurate names of who you are picking to avoid confusion and, admittedly uncalled for, arguing. Some participants have expressed they want the names in place as they want to avoid clarification revealing unnamed wrestlers.

Reactions: BruinDust

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad