Tribute All things Seattle Kraken and 1st Playoffs

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
Does anyone know when the sale of a potential Game 6 would happen? if it happens I'd rather shoot to try to grab a ticket when they go on sale rather than going secondary market.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Coyotes fan popping in to pay my respect to the Kraken organization and their fans. I live in Oregon so I can't watch any Kraken games. Stanley Cup playoffs my first chance to see them in action.

Vegas expansion year run has masked just how impressive it is to make the playoffs your 2nd year.

Then you knock off the Avs in game 1. Watched game 3, and thought for sure when the Avs went up 3-1, the Kraken were about to get a signature Avs 7-1 playoff defeat I've seen in previous postseasons. Nope, fight back to tie it up.

I think the Avs will win another cup....that said I really have no clue about the Kraken so as far as I know maybe they have the makeup of a team that could defeat the Avs.

Regardless, seems like a really well run organization. I think the Shane Wright situation was handled well and an impressive Stanley Cup playoff performance.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
SO probably no McCann the rest of the series isn't great news at all. Not that he was scoring, but he was at LEAST drawing attention. That COULD be good, preventing Colorado from having a plan, but again, could just be bad. If McCann had been scoring I'd probably feel differently.

Was Sprong on the 1st line once McCann left last night? Curious how that plays out.

SImpelton

Mar 1, 2018
Seattle hockey is only 2 years old and it already looks like it's always been there. The fans were into the game, the atmosphere was strong, and the team played like they belonged in the playoffs. The Kraken are definitely here to stay.

Reactions: kihei

AarG

Oct 11, 2021
SO probably no McCann the rest of the series isn't great news at all. Not that he was scoring, but he was at LEAST drawing attention. That COULD be good, preventing Colorado from having a plan, but again, could just be bad. If McCann had been scoring I'd probably feel differently.

Was Sprong on the 1st line once McCann left last night? Curious how that plays out.
I believe Donato took McCann's slot on the 1st line. But don't believe it stays like that because it would leave our 4th line with no center assuming Froden is the next man up.

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa

McCann is a big loss. Through this series and to be honest since the all star break all I can think is what if Burakovsky was healthy. I think we'd be a lot more clinical and potentially not a wild card team.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
1682534779189.png

topcatone

Jun 6, 2016
This game will all come down to faceoffs. That was the key to game 5, with Kraken finally coming out ahead. Maybe it was the coach comment about cheating more :).

Reactions: Kevinsane and AarG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad