19092804_10154414724116432_7482731744746998299_o.jpg

19055684_10154414724486432_58958314861668531_o.jpg

19105863_10154414723846432_6529200067328720605_n.jpg

19221828_10154414723826432_1098036020560351764_o.jpg

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Damn, kinda wish I waited for them to drop the price this much. I paid like...double back in the beginning of July.

Then again...they might not have much now. Not sure.

Man...what a day to have off from work and to be chained to the kitchen...

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Yeah I had gotten out of work early and caught the sale as soon as they posted it. Inventory was already starting to dwindle. I'm a 46 and they had no blues or heritages in them but I managed to clean out whatever white 46's they had.

Sucks they're Indo's but at $30 each for a jersey that's way higher quality than the premiers, I'll jump on that all day. All NYR were also blanks and they had very limited teams with players already customized but they were offering customization for an additional $62.50. Other teams off the top of my head they had Indo-EDGE's in included NYR, Vancouver, Philly, Winnipeg, Boston, LA, Chicago, and Minnesota.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Just got a white Mika jersey from the NHL store, have to pick up later. Amazing paying 60.00 for an authentic jersey.

itsPLkielbasa

Aug 30, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Got a Rangers Authentic home and away for myself.
They literally have no more lettering for home so I ended up going with Smith for home and Skjei for away.
My friend requested a Hawks Toews and a blank home NYR.
All together I paid 210. ($240 with Adidas hat)

Not bad. Customization was only $32.50 today.

e3VKuv

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
All team Authentics are pretty much done. Have a good amount of size L-XXL replica Home Jerseys. Customization is still $32.50 and they have patched (the 90th Anniversary patch and 100th NHL patch) for $15 each.

For home jersey customization at this time, no more #3 and letter E so that will limit everyone to Nash, Fast, Smith, Lundqvist, McD, Staal, or if you're feeling really risky...Pionk/Day ;)

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Anyone know if the Adidas jocktag circle thing is going to be sewn on or glued to the "authentic" jerseys? Either way I will most likely attempt to remove it because it looks tacky, but just wondering.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Anyone know if the Adidas jocktag circle thing is going to be sewn on or glued to the "authentic" jerseys? Either way I will most likely attempt to remove it because it looks tacky, but just wondering.

Removal compromises a lot, surprised at you!! To a worse extreme, like when I see an auction with someone's personal name on it and/or when they cut the sleeves.

Last edited:

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Removal compromises a lot, surprised at you!! To a worse extreme, like when I see an auction with someone's personal name on it and/or when they cut the sleeves.

Don't like anything by Adidas and their attempt to shove the brand down everyone's throat by selling low quality authentics and slapping that slop on them drives me nuts as almost no one will be able to get their hands on actual on-ice authentics. I don't see auctions ever with any old guy's name on it or cutoff hockey jerseys. Unless it looks more subtle than what images show I won't be happy. Thanks for your opinion though but it didn't answer my question. Unless they're actually really anti-counterfeit smart tags, I don't see why they're on there. It's like if Reebok put the vector on both the back of the neck and on the sleeve of Edge.

It compromises nothing if I'm not selling them to anyone or trying to profit it off of it. Nowhere did I say I was definitely going to take it right off. I wouldn't worry about my integrity anyhow since I've built a pretty trustworthy relationship with my frequent customization customers and buyers, which is a whole other realm of which nothing is altered unless explicitly directed by the customer.

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Don't like anything by Adidas and their attempt to shove the brand down everyone's throat by selling low quality authentics and slapping that slop on them drives me nuts as almost no one will be able to get their hands on actual on-ice authentics. I don't see auctions ever with any old guy's name on it or cutoff hockey jerseys. Unless it looks more subtle than what images show I won't be happy. Thanks for your opinion though but it didn't answer my question. Unless they're actually really anti-counterfeit smart tags, I don't see why they're on there. It's like if Reebok put the vector on both the back of the neck and on the sleeve of Edge.

It compromises nothing if I'm not selling them to anyone or trying to profit it off of it. Nowhere did I say I was definitely going to take it right off. I wouldn't worry about my integrity anyhow since I've built a pretty trustworthy relationship with my frequent customization customers and buyers, which is a whole other realm of which nothing is altered unless explicitly directed by the customer.

It was meant to be a compliment to your integrity, and it got the successful rise outta ya :laugh:

There's always at least one shameful auction,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-Authent...545344?hash=item3f84e51540:g:8MIAAOSw1aFZkSGK

Woah...just found this, don't know if I even care if it's game used too much...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-1996-Wo...644571?hash=item44055b489b:g:5~cAAOSwVJhZPbwB

Anyway, didn't mean to not answer your question, but I couldn't without ignorance. I'll take 2 Adidas logos over the addition of any other logo that has nothing to do with hockey.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
...so howndoes everyone like the Adidas authentics with the rbk premier printed letters sewn on LOL

What dumb f*** in a suit approved that move??

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
What? Majority of people remove the friggin' jocktag at the bottom of a jersey. It's common practice and it looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than with the stupid tag on.

They always come off clean if you take your time.

Now, for the new Adidas jerseys, I don't know if they're sewn or glued on.

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
...so howndoes everyone like the Adidas authentics with the rbk premier printed letters sewn on LOL

What dumb f*** in a suit approved that move??

Not that it would surprise me, but where does it say that the letters are printed?

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Took a look at the jerseys at the store. They had Rangers, Islanders, Bruins, Kings, and Penguins in stock. Quality seems higher than the Indo Edge jerseys but not as nice as the Canadian Edge jerseys. So I do hope that we can find a seller to sell the Canadian jerseys if they end up being made (I assume that they will). I feel a bit like the sizing is different from the Indo Edge jerseys as well. Normally, I'd wear a loose 54. The 54 seemed snugger, now. Not in a bad way, though.

NrzGGBB.jpg

fxO6Fo0.jpg

7wgWjpF.jpg

ZdjbTqq.jpg

1IQQSUv.jpg

BlaqICE

Apr 10, 2007
N.Y.
Took a look at the jerseys at the store. They had Rangers, Islanders, Bruins, Kings, and Penguins in stock. Quality seems higher than the Indo Edge jerseys but not as nice as the Canadian Edge jerseys. So I do hope that we can find a seller to sell the Canadian jerseys if they end up being made (I assume that they will). I feel a bit like the sizing is different from the Indo Edge jerseys as well. Normally, I'd wear a loose 54. The 54 seemed snugger, now. Not in a bad way, though.

7wgWjpF.jpg

Nice pictures. I've been looking for some high quality up close pictures of these things. Are the letters on the front screen printed? They kind of look like they are in the 3rd picture from the top. Also, if they are NOT printed, are they sewn onto the front or glued (I'm assuming glued)?

Also, is that a replica or an authentic? I'm used to only seeing fight straps on authentic jerseys.

Lastly, what's the distinction between the Indo Edge jerseys and the Canadian ones? I never had an edge jersey. Were the Canadian ones the authentic ones, and the Indo ones the replicas?

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Looks like too much going on up near the shoulders. Got solid mesh, then transparent type mesh under the pits then another material on the torso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad