All Things Jerseys - Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
For anyone here who's a gamer, my copy of FIFA 18 came with a 20% off coupon for the adidas website. If you guys want some new Rangers gear or a Hank, McD, or blank, you can save a bit of money if you want :)

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
Modell's locations are selling the Reebok Premiers for $50 bucks each. Selection varies by store, the Portchester location had only XL with lundqvist or McD. Another location a friend checked didn't have any NYR in stock.

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
Pullover hoodie: Team issued or available for sale?
CxG3OOEXAAA6fzJ.jpg

I have no ***** been looking for the same all over the internet forever with no luck.

Those hoodies are dope tho. But I think they're team issued.
Got one finally , but its the Adidas one .I wish Rebook would of had them for sale IMHO they look better I prefer 100 % cotton (I am old school).The Adidas one is climawarm paid 100 $ which is expensive AF for a hoodie but after looking for one for so long I was like f*ck it.
MYimYLH.jpg

GezXp85.jpg

Fv3nNi5.jpg

XAgKLgk.jpg

Reactions: Irishguy42

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Got one finally , but its the Adidas one .I wish Rebook would of had them for sale IMHO they look better I prefer 100 % cotton (I am old school).The Adidas one is climawarm paid 100 $ which is expensive AF for a hoodie but after looking for one for so long I was like f*ck it.
MYimYLH.jpg

GezXp85.jpg

Fv3nNi5.jpg

XAgKLgk.jpg
That's sick. $100 does seem a bit pricey, but I think I would at least consider it.

highandwide

It's gold Jerry.
Nov 28, 2011
NYC
MYimYLH.jpg

GezXp85.jpg

Fv3nNi5.jpg

XAgKLgk.jpg

Does it have any give/stretch? was eyeing it online but if it's not that comfortable, i'll hold off.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
anyone with updates on the winter classic jerseys yet?
Nope. They are selling t-shirts and stuff like that with the silly "N.Y." logo though.

I imagine the jerseys will be announced some time in November. Gotta make sure they release them in time for Black Friday and the rest of the holiday shopping.

Reactions: Rangers in 7

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
Nope. They are selling t-shirts and stuff like that with the silly "N.Y." logo though.

I imagine the jerseys will be announced some time in November. Gotta make sure they release them in time for Black Friday and the rest of the holiday shopping.

i get that they want a big rush to sell them for the holidays and stuff but people are going to buy them regardless....i dont remember if they waited this long when we played in philly?

highandwide

It's gold Jerry.
Nov 28, 2011
NYC
does anyone have the fantatics branded hoodies? Can't really tell how the material is from the pictures. Same with the adidas pro hoodies.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Late to the party - but is there any place to get an authentic Adidas jersey with the 100 patch? Or are they simply just not available? Hard to believe at $400/pop that it's not worth their time.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Late to the party - but is there any place to get an authentic Adidas jersey with the 100 patch? Or are they simply just not available? Hard to believe at $400/pop that it's not worth their time.
If it helps, even though it isn’t MSG, I live in Buffalo and at the Key Bank Center they sell them with the 10oth patches. I figured the NHL store would have them. I’m sure you probably went the usual routes with MSG/NHL/Cosby’s, if they don’t do it best bet would be getting a blank authentic Adidas, then asking for the customization including the patch. I think it saves a few dollars

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Also, I’m thinking we should create a list of things to look out for when buying an Adidas sweater. There are already some counterfeit ones out there. A guy got arrested here for selling counterfeit NHL sweaters recently. So if y’all want to help me with that that would be awesome and then we could sticky/mod Eddie the post :)

The first thing I notice is that numbers look glossy and heavy again. Puffy too

WeWillWin2nite11

Apr 29, 2014
New Jersey
Last fall I bought a skjei jersey from pro-jerseys.com. Reebok premier jersey that the guy probably buys blank, and then stitches the Rangers down The front. It has the double layer authentic name and number kits on them. Name is not on a name plate though but who cares. 170 bucks and the thing came out phenomenal. 90th patch and 100 years nhl patch on it too. Does any one know of any stores that will sell the authentic name/number kits on the adidas jerseys. The reviews of the ones I’ve seen from NHL.com look like crap. Single layer tackle twill single stitched for 225 bucks.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Last fall I bought a skjei jersey from pro-jerseys.com. Reebok premier jersey that the guy probably buys blank, and then stitches the Rangers down The front. It has the double layer authentic name and number kits on them. Name is not on a name plate though but who cares. 170 bucks and the thing came out phenomenal. 90th patch and 100 years nhl patch on it too. Does any one know of any stores that will sell the authentic name/number kits on the adidas jerseys. The reviews of the ones I’ve seen from NHL.com look like crap. Single layer tackle twill single stitched for 225 bucks.

Ice jerseys, but they are a bit more expensive (worth it) and their international shipping is terribly expensive (makes it not worth it)

WeWillWin2nite11

Apr 29, 2014
New Jersey
I know of another website too, sportsk.com where he always uses the authentic name and number kits on the premier style jerseys and they come out great as well, But just like pro-jerseys, he doesn't have any adidas ones advertised yet. Over the years I bought so many cheap china fake jerseys that either had wrong style fonts or weren't even the right color rangers blue. Now I just said screw it, from now on when I buy a new jersey I am just going to bite the bullet and buy something of good quality, its worth the price once a year for me. Does ice jerseys say anywhere on the website that he uses different kits that are authentic to what the players wear? or is it still the ones that you would get if you bought the jersey off NHL shop?

highandwide

It's gold Jerry.
Nov 28, 2011
NYC
He stitches the front logo on? How does it look?

Reactions: WeWillWin2nite11

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Has anyone bought a customized Adidas jersey from icejerseys yet? Really want to see pics before I ask for one for Christmas.

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
The Winter Classic jersey seems to be a winner. All adult sizes sold out at the team store, only blanks available online, and even Adidas.com is out of stock.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
If anyone is interested, I have a brand new authentic 2018 winter classic rangers jersey (blank) size 46. I will sell for cheaper than the NHL store. PM me if interested!

PauliePucks

Dec 8, 2017
Can anyone with an authentic WC jersey from nhl store of shop.nhl.com confirm that the winter classic patch is on the shoulder?

It looks like the replica jerseys have them in the photos, but the authentic ones do not???

Thanks in advance LGR

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
Can anyone with an authentic WC jersey from nhl store of shop.nhl.com confirm that the winter classic patch is on the shoulder?

It looks like the replica jerseys have them in the photos, but the authentic ones do not???

Thanks in advance LGR

The authentics do not have the shoulder patch, the replicas do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad