All Things Jerseys - Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
As per a worker they brought out a ton of authentics. Still some in back if your size isn't at store. But they were very crowded today at 2:30 (when I went).

I bet they sell a lot this weekend.

mti79

May 11, 2007
As per a worker they brought out a ton of authentics. Still some in back if your size isn't at store. But they were very crowded today at 2:30 (when I went).

I bet they sell a lot this weekend.

how much were the authentics running? There's a store near me in Jersey that had the $200 jerseys for 100 last week....

MacTruck27

May 17, 2014
Seeing the draft picks in the new NYR jerseys really drove home how bad the lower laces look under the red NHL logo. Just brutal.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Seeing the draft picks in the new NYR jerseys really drove home how bad the lower laces look under the red NHL logo. Just brutal.

And the transition between the collar material and rest of the sweater looks terrible, at least on the home jerseys.

NorCalFlamesRangers

Feb 16, 2015
SF Bay Area, CA
Just FYI, the "authentics" they sell at the NHL store are Indo edges, not true authentics. Still, $100 for an Indo edge is a pretty good deal, they're better than the replicas. And for the guy asking about customization, the die hards are sending them to arena wear, they do the jerseys for the team.

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
This little change makes me happy. Do you think it was feedback after the unveiling or this was always the pan and they put a wrong prototype up initially?

Very possibly could have been fan and season ticket holder feedback!

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Great idea. Thanks!

No problem!

If you have a reddit account, check out /r/hockeyjerseys as well. They should have some answers. They've been very helpful for me when I've had to make purchasing/customizing decisions in the past.

I believe IceJerseys has a very useful web forum as well.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Just got back from the NHL Store. Premiers are $50 and $100 authentic and it looks like they restocked. They have a decent selection of everything except Nashville.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
How long is the NHL store in NYC running their sale on Reeboks? Was hoping to drop by after work some time next week and see if I can get blanks/customization done.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
How long is the NHL store in NYC running their sale on Reeboks? Was hoping to drop by after work some time next week and see if I can get blanks/customization done.

They had said until the end of June but I don't see why it wouldn't go until all the Reebok inventory is gone.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
How much would you guys sell a blank premier for? $40?

I've had it sitting in my closet for 2 or 3 now. I wouldn't wear the white. I never wore it after buying it for Modell's. Also has Rupp's signature.

Eyeing a Buchnevich home one since last year, but I want to wait for the new jerseys.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013

They had said until the end of June but I don't see why it wouldn't go until all the Reebok inventory is gone.

I think they are selling them until they run out. They have been restocking and my guess is they are getting them from team stores. From what I know about retail, the old ones are not allowed to be on the racks after 9/1. I saw on the other boards that an Outlet mall on Long Island has Islanders for $12.99 each.

Curious when the Adidas jerseys are going to be available.
The banner ad on every NHL page says September.

How much would you guys sell a blank premier for? $40?

I've had it sitting in my closet for 2 or 3 now. I wouldn't wear the white. I never wore it after buying it for Modell's. Also has Rupp's signature.

Eyeing a Buchnevich home one since last year, but I want to wait for the new jerseys.

The NHL store is selling them for $50 now. My guess is that $40 is too high at this point. Hang on to it and find someone when the Reeboks are unavailable.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Decided to cash in on the Reebok sale. Got myself a Skjei home replica!

They said the sale is running until the end of July or if they run out of supply.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Do the Rangers host equipment sales? I know a few teams around the league do. Was wondering if the Rangers do as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad