All Things Jerseys - Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I'm due for a jersey and don't mind the red pentagon. The gray trim on the road collar bugs me though. Won't miss the Heritage jersey. Hope they bring back Lady Liberty in the future. Sens really missed an opportunity to do a different look. Wish Calgary had gone back to their classic look. LOVE the Avs going back to their mountain striping. The new Wild home is sick. I actually like the Preds and its simplicity. Vegas looks like a ripoff of Arizona, but I don't mind it. Edm making orange their primary color over blue is a travesty. Gonna go against the grain and say the Devils improved their look. Carolina looks like Carolina again.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
If you consider WHA their roots, orange is classic Edmonton.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
So I don't think the gray will last on our whites. AND I hope that they do this: take the gray out, then level the top of the red pentagon to be flush with the red collar. By doing that it would make the lace appear to be higher up like it should be

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I hope the Chinese knockoffs don't have the gray ****. Smartest thing they could ever have done to boost their counterfeit sales!

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
The red bit at the throat looks a bit weird but other than that, same old Rangers jersey. There's nothing wrong with that (it's a good looking jersey), but I would like to see them come out with either an updated Liberty or a new 3rd in the next few seasons

The white liberty ones were my favorite jersey ever.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
I'm not particularly enthused about either of our jerseys. Hopefully the winter classic will be better. Gives me time to decide which player to get.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I can tell you right now Devils fans are enraged that this was done to our uniforms. This is probably the most venom I've ever seen at an NHL uniform reveal...ever. Even Buffalo's Slug didn't get it this bad.

The Devils on social media are getting absolutely eviscerated by us and they deserve it.

I hate the Devils but even I admit their jerseys were among the best in the league after the Original 6 teams.

The redesigns are awful.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Blank authentics are only $100! Had a few left. 52, 50, 48, and 46. Got only 54 they had (Heritage). Would've gotten a white has they had 54.

Great deals. Now to get it customized. Where is everyone going, now?

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Just as a heads up, too -- there were not a lot of authentics overall. Other teams may have had one or two (I wanted a Sharks, but there wasn't a single one in any size). I saw a 54 TML blue, a 54 LAK yellow, and some other various sizes/teams.

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
The way everyone is talking about the Devils jersey, I was expecting some drastic change like some absurd demon head as the logo or something. But all this over some changes to the black and white stripes, and a change in color on the collar? If anything, the new ones are more clean looking. Meh.

Also, the new Avs jersey is pretty dope IMO.

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
still plenty of jerseys down at the NHL store..

premier blanks are 50
premier with name/number are 82.50
indo edge authentic blank are 100.

not many authentic rangers but they brought out a couple more while i was there so i think all you might have to do is ask and they could still have it.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Wow. Authentic jerseys out the ass today at NHL Store. All sizes. Tons of them. If you want one, get down there. Bought home, away, and Heritage over last two days. 54.

$100 for blank authentics.

Wanted a Sharks home, too, but none available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad