OT: All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part XII - MOD ADVISORY POST 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
If you get that you should ingest or inject anything like that at home from that statement you were probably going to walk into traffic eventually.

Was it the two seconds of rambling that caused the damage or was it the news cycle hammering on it to the point that if you have never watched any of the presidents addresses you surely heard this.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
2150B214-1662-488D-99FF-CABCE16A2725.jpeg

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
The blood clotting thing is very frightening.

my cousins son died 7 weeks ago. 37 years old Was feeling a little under the weather. But otherwise never sick a day in his life. Went to work and keeled over. Stroke. We think may be this.

Its opposite of ebola. Where that thins blood out so much you bleed out from everywhere. This stuff clots it everywhere.
Helluva bug.

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
If you get that you should ingest or inject anything like that at home from that statement you were probably going to walk into traffic eventually.

Was it the two seconds of rambling that caused the damage or was it the news cycle hammering on it to the point that if you have never watched any of the presidents addresses you surely heard this.

If you believe anything the liar says you going to walk going to walk into traffic eventually

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
my cousins son died 7 weeks ago. 37 years old Was feeling a little under the weather. But otherwise never sick a day in his life. Went to work and keeled over. Stroke. We think may be this.

Its opposite of ebola. Where that thins blood out so much you bleed out from everywhere. This stuff clots it everywhere.
Helluva bug.

That’s awful. I’m sorry to hear that.

it also gives me crazy anxiety.

Reactions: GarbageGoal

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005

Helluva bug.

i had a clot vehind my knee 8 yrs ago. worst pain ive ever had. nonstop annoying pain on inside of my leg from below calf to ankle. want to cut my leg off.

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
I don't want to get into a personal argument here but you also used " you " twice . who was that directed towards

Reactions: lopey

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Again, not talking about his guest speakers. Was talking about him misusing the total number of tests done instead of looking at the percentage of people tested overall. It's misleading and providing the idiots of this country a false sense of security. In reality, the percentage of people tested here versus in South Korea, Italy, Germany, etc is all well below what those countries have done. It's statistics 101. Take a number that you can spin favorably and ignore the actual truth.

you can play donald bingo/do shots the same way you can play jack edwards bingo. "more tests than
all these countries combined", "tremendous", "incredible", "nancy pelosi chinatown", "you
are fake news", and on and on and on. problem is you'll die of alcohol poisoning.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA

The news cycles hammered away at the sheer absurdity of it.

You seem less than willing to acknowledge the fact that Trump’s fear mongering, “always give them someone else to blame...usually foreign” rhetoric is super attractive and convincing to the most ignorant among us. To the point where these people think he’s a God and don’t have a second thought over his motivations or “advice”.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario

Horrible defence of the idiot

Last edited:

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Blaming the media for reporting what the president says instead of the president for saying dumbass shit nonstop >>>>>

again, it all goes back to the lack of accountability his base holds him to. This is exhibit A

But he's just joking dude.

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad