All Things AHL 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Doesn't matter to a contingent of our posters on here. Even if the is playing with a broken wrist and a broken leg, he should be called up to the Blues, on the first line and getting 37 minutes a night. Cause he is a young and promising and management is stupid if they don't play him over Tarasenko who is slow and regressing.
It's not mutually exclusive that Kyrou isn't ready to contribute and Tarasenko is past his prime and on slow decline. Given what we now know about when players tend to peak, both are likely true.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
It's not mutually exclusive that Kyrou isn't ready to contribute and Tarasenko is past his prime and on slow decline. Given what we now know about when players tend to peak, both are likely true.

Tarasenko may have peaked, but this isn't when players decline. He should still be a peak performance for a few more years.

Reactions: SC29681

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Is "produce less" better?

I think plateau has less negative connotations.

Regression or decline is typically reserved for players on the south side of 32 where the decreases in scoring tend to be abrupt as younger players push them and nickel & dime older players for prime minutes quickly should they falter.

Reactions: Vincenzo Arelliti

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
Rampage take on the Moosen in 42 minutes. It also means another round of @RWtHLive's first goal contest. Who scores first for the Rampage today in Winnipeg? I know who it won't be! (ahemFlynnCough) I'll go with Reinke Doodle Dandy.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Interested to see how Kyrou does in the fastest skater competition at the AHL All Star Game.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Whoa, he hit 13.5 seconds. That’s pretty much what McDavid has been posting.

And still only places 2nd to Greco's 13.251s record... I wish they'd have used the player trackers here too just so you could compare the straight line speed vs the speed through the corners for each competitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad