Jordan Kyrou $1150
Bobby MacIntyre $1700
Jakub Jerabek $700
Jake Walman $1000
Ryan Olsen $700
Conner Bleackley $ 900
Nolan Stevens $600
Jordan Nolan $1100
T-Bone $3000 (Goes to a different charity)

Total overall raised for the two charities= $25,300

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Pink in the Rink Jersey Auction

Jared Coreau $1300
Devin Williams $3000
Niko Mikkola $1100
Jordan Schmaltz $900
Tyler Wotherspoon $900
Mitch Reinke $850
Austin Poganski $800
Samuel Blais $1600
Trevor Smith $1000
Klim Kostin $1000
Chris Butler $1200
Adam Musil $800
Jordan Kyrou $1150
Bobby MacIntyre $1700
Jakub Jerabek $700
Jake Walman $1000
Ryan Olsen $700
Conner Bleackley $ 900
Nolan Stevens $600
Jordan Nolan $1100
T-Bone $3000 (Goes to a different charity)

Total overall raised for the two charities= $25,300
Who is Devin Williams and why did his jersey sell for so much?

Reactions: CaliBlues710

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO
Who is Devin Williams and why did his jersey sell for so much?

He’s a goalie for Tulsa, played back up a few games this season for the Rampage.

These jersey auctions aren’t really about people trying to get cool or important jerseys. Like getting a game-worn Kyrou jersey isn’t the goal at all. It’s about donating to charity.

If I was a betting man, I’d say it was likely that the $3k was spent on raffle tickets, and the person that bought those tickets ended up with the Williams jersey.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Question for the Rampage followers. I really have a hard time rating Mitch Reinke, can you guys share some insight? I know Nate wasn't positive about him at the start of the season but remember him saying he was turning things around as of lately. Bannister mentioned that he was outstanding since day 1 and he's the best offensive defenceman on the team (JR's twitter). How do you think his future will look like? NHL bottom pairing? Higher? AHL lifer?

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
Question for the Rampage followers. I really have a hard time rating Mitch Reinke, can you guys share some insight? I know Nate wasn't positive about him at the start of the season but remember him saying he was turning things around as of lately. Bannister mentioned that he was outstanding since day 1 and he's the best offensive defenceman on the team (JR's twitter). How do you think his future will look like? NHL bottom pairing? Higher? AHL lifer?

IMO, middle pairing NHL regular.

Reactions: Beauterham

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Reinke seems like he has the skill to be a #4, but not enough to be a #3. He has the IQ to lead his pairing, but I don’t think he’s the #3 on a good team. Because of this I think he will make an excellent 5D, a good 4D, and a beggars 3D if all goes well. He won’t light the world on fire, but he will be solid. Although not a similar style player to Edmundson, he is similar in the sense that he won’t blow you away but he will make the right plays and occasionally show a bit of skill when you don’t expect it.

Reactions: Beauterham

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for the answers guys, really appreciated. :)

So, how do you envision him next year? Injury call up or does he actually have a chance of making the team if he continues to develop like he has been as of lately? He would probably need to outplay Bortz though.

ItsOnlytheRiver

Mar 25, 2010
What the heck is the logic behind the schedule in the AHL? I’m in Tucson at the moment so looked to see if San Antonio was coming to town any time soon.... and I don’t even see these two teams scheduled to play each other all season. Seems odd.

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
What the heck is the logic behind the schedule in the AHL? I’m in Tucson at the moment so looked to see if San Antonio was coming to town any time soon.... and I don’t even see these two teams scheduled to play each other all season. Seems odd.

The logic is money. Plain and simple.

It isnt cost effective for either team. There is no rivalry at either level and it's just not worth the money it would cost.

ItsOnlytheRiver

Mar 25, 2010
The logic is money. Plain and simple.

It isnt cost effective for either team. There is no rivalry at either level and it's just not worth the money it would cost.
I figured that was the case but it still seems odd to me. It’s not like the two cities are that far away. Surely these guys are traveling farther. Plus, they did play last season and it’s not like Colorado is a rival of Phoenix either. I’ll just assume the logistics of the schedule making just didn’t work out this season.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I figured that was the case but it still seems odd to me. It’s not like the two cities are that far away. Surely these guys are traveling farther. Plus, they did play last season and it’s not like Colorado is a rival of Phoenix either. I’ll just assume the logistics of the schedule making just didn’t work out this season.
Looks like is an every other year thing.

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio

800 plus miles is a long way in my book. And they are near no other AHL teams nearby.

Colorado, for now, will be an exception. A lot of their guys played here for at least a season, so there is some familiarity there. Once those guys move on. I could see the Eagles getting dropped as well.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014

:laugh:

Poor Thomas. I know Ryan Fitzpatrick was a decent QB for the Buccaneers this season but football is over now.

On a heavier note, I wonder if this means that the prognosis for Husso returning any time soon is bleak.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
On a heavier note, I wonder if this means that the prognosis for Husso returning any time soon is bleak.
I could have imagined Husso having the season Binnington is having. Before the season started, I would have believed that. Armstrong made the unusual step of actually voicing a version of that in an interview when talking about Chad Johnson. What a disappointment this year must be for him, and especially to see that Binnington has had the opportunity that could have been his.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
So what happened yesterday with the goalies? Fitz played the whole game, gave up 1 goal, but got pulled in favor of Coreau with 25 seconds left and he allows the tying goal in regulation and then the OT goal 15 seconds in? The hell was that about? Was Fitz injured? Or did Banister not have any confidence in him at all despite playing a good game up to that point?

EDIT:Actually it looks like Fitz gave up the second and then was pulled. Still don’t know if he was injured or what though.

Last edited:
Reactions: MissouriMook

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
So what happened yesterday with the goalies? Fitz played the whole game, gave up 1 goal, but got pulled in favor of Coreau with 25 seconds left and he allows the tying goal in regulation and then the OT goal 15 seconds in? The hell was that about? Was Fitz injured? Or did Banister not have any confidence in him at all despite playing a good game up to that point?

EDIT:Actually it looks like Fitz gave up the second and then was pulled. Still don’t know if he was injured or what though.

Looked like he pulled something on the second goal. On the Griffins highlight you can start to see him crumple after the puck goes into the net. Was down on the ice for a few minutes but eventually got off on his own power.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Looked like he pulled something on the second goal. On the Griffins highlight you can start to see him crumple after the puck goes into the net. Was down on the ice for a few minutes but eventually got off on his own power.
Thanks for info. I assumed as much as would be weird to pull him in that situation otherwise. Bannister never seemed like Keenan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->