All Things AHL 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Many times the neck muscles can cause chronic concussion symptoms (see Sidney Crosby). I'm hoping this is the case for Foley.

I have had similar experiences from rugby.
Neck muscles can be a huge pain in the ass. Getting them to release feels like a lottery chance.

Reactions: Zamadoo

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
No Kyrou in the lineup for SA - no idea why.
Oh dear god please no

tenor.gif

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
He'll likely get a game this weekend. But you dont trade for a very good AHL goalie that won a cup two seasons ago to be a backup to a rookie, IMO
Honestly hadn't realized he was any good. Saw his stats this year in SD and his NHL stats and figured he was just a warm body. His Grand Rapid stats are solid though I guess.

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
Comment on facebook fan page:

"Just ran into MacEachern at the airport looks like he is being called up to the Blues."

Do with that what you will
Nice! Some 4th line action for a guy I've been rooting for, or maybe he'll just ride the bench for cheap while Steen is out...

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
MacEachern was a guy that I was pretty excited about when we drafted him, but after his lackluster showing in college and AHL I had pretty much written him off. Good for him earning the call. I'm a little surprised we didn't see Nolan as I thought he was fine on the fourth line, but it's nice to get a look at these younger fringe guys in a lost season.

Reactions: Blueston

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Austin Poganski is another guy that is putting up decent numbers. How has he looked for the Rampage? Might he have a future in an NHL bottom 6?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Austin Poganski is another guy that is putting up decent numbers. How has he looked for the Rampage? Might he have a future in an NHL bottom 6?
He has 8 points in his last 10.

I wonder how much the increased production from some is simply due to Kyrou though.

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
I'm telling yall, Kyrou isnt 100%. He missed Saturday's game in Chicago and, though he played last night, he looked WAY off. Slow, timid, easily removed from the puck. Nothing like what we've seen over the last month.

Reactions: The Note in MI

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I'm telling yall, Kyrou isnt 100%. He missed Saturday's game in Chicago and, though he played last night, he looked WAY off. Slow, timid, easily removed from the puck. Nothing like what we've seen over the last month.

Doesn't matter to a contingent of our posters on here. Even if the is playing with a broken wrist and a broken leg, he should be called up to the Blues, on the first line and getting 37 minutes a night. Cause he is a young and promising and management is stupid if they don't play him over Tarasenko who is slow and regressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad