All Things AHL 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
As long as Mitch Reinke is on the ice, they could have Dominik Hasek circa 1999 back there and it wouldn't matter. The guy needs to sit for 3 or 4 games to get his shit together.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
As long as Mitch Reinke is on the ice, they could have Dominik Hasek circa 1999 back there and it wouldn't matter. The guy needs to sit for 3 or 4 games to get his **** together.
That's a shame, he didnt look too bad the times I've seen him with the Blues. Par for the course with Blues dman though....they've all sucked this year

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Fabbri with a Beautiful short handed goal.

So......Husso no savior?

He had one kitten soft goal against, the other 3 were odd man rushes, partial or full breakaways.

Kostin laid one hell of a hit earlier.

Rampages confuses me as much as the big club does. All the games I have watched they have dominated most of the games. Yet cannot finish.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
SorrowfulVeneratedAuk-small.gif

Reactions: Ranksu

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Can anyone tell me how Fabbri ended up on that breakaway? Did he receive a stretch pass? There are two assists on a short handed breakaway goal which is a little unusual so I’d just like to hear how it happened.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Can anyone tell me how Fabbri ended up on that breakaway? Did he receive a stretch pass? There are two assists on a short handed breakaway goal which is a little unusual so I’d just like to hear how it happened.

Video is in the "Robby Fabbri Pulse check" thread. A guy tipped it to Fabbri out of a scrum for the secondary assist. Then Fabbri did a give and go. The middle man on the give and go got the primary.

Edit: Just realized who I was replying to. Someone might want to repeat this, so he can see it.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
This is the reason i think Yeo will be fired. I’m sure they’ll see a dip in attendance Saturday. That type of thing equals dollars that can’t be ignored.
I've sen solution for it. 1$ Beer and no limit how many you can order. Guarantee attendance is full.

Hammertime 1$ Beer for Bleeding Blue

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
I've sen solution for it. 1$ Beer and no limit how many you can order. Guarantee attendance is full.

they already took away unlimited beer from half of the club seats

thats why that entire section is abandoned every game.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Rampage lost again. 2-1. That team sucks even withFabbri, Soshnikov, Blais, and Gunnar in the lineup.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I assume Bannister has to be struggling as a head coach?

Man, they haven't even been able to match the Blues' win total.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
I’ve watched 5 of their games so far. Each game their D looks like they are trying to activate on nearly every offensive zone possession. Too often this leads to them giving up way too many rushes against and high scoring chances against.

This team is just easy to play against, just like the big club. They are a good blend of proven AHL vets and young promising players. I just don’t get it. I would have thought Bannister would have brought something similar to how he ran things with the Soo, but it looks nothing like it. I can only think he is trying to run a system similar to Yeo so if there is a call up it is an easier transition. :huh:

Reactions: mk80

Saint Loser

"(they) are unavoidably unsafe" - SCOTUS
Mar 16, 2018

With the proceeds going to Checketts? Ummmm.....no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad