GDT: All-Star Weekend

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Happy for John Scott he made the whole event a great one, and did it with class.

Not happy that Wyshynski (who clearly started this whole thing to make Scott the butt of a joke by talking about how funny it would be to see him 3 on 3 and in the skills comp) now gets to act like he's some sort of Robin Hood, because it actually turned into a great story.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Having seen the comments at that JR interview with Scott, I'm sad I missed the event. Good for Scott, glad he won and enjoyed his time there. Should be a lesson to the NHl this was meant to be fun not serious business.

If anyone has other videos of Scott or anything memorable, please share here.:nod:

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
NHL handled this so clumsily. Just suck it up, don't make a big deal about it and fix it for next year.

Instead they try to shame him from going and then the trade, which none of the teams involved can really motivate. Embarrassing.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
NHL handled this so clumsily. Just suck it up, don't make a big deal about it and fix it for next year.

Instead they try to shame him from going and then the trade, which none of the teams involved can really motivate. Embarrassing.

They could literally make a movie out of John Scott's story.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
All it took was listening to his wife's interview after the game to get me all misty. You could hear it in her voice that there was some conflict about the whole situation initially that was rewarded by how the fans and the players responded. Her joy and pride for her husband was awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad