GDT: All-Star Weekend

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
I will watch 0 seconds of this All Star weekend. Watched a bit of the skills comp last year and it was cringe worthy. I think I've gotten too old for it, as I used to love it as a kid.

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
I normally couldn't care less about the ASG and usually tune in for a tiny bit of here and there, but I do think between the new 3 on 3 format and the John Scott thing I will definitely watch more of it this year than I have in the recent past.

I am a little worried that with all the country music stars and everything country the players will be doing while there that Dutchy might just decide after this game that his life is complete and retire from the game. :laugh:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
If I have time I'm going to watch simply because I want to watch every second of John Scott playing 3 on 3 :laugh:

Whichever two players get saddled with him better be on the defensive

EDIT: @18007 not so fast, the NFL Pro Bowl wants a word with you. Seems like everyone declines that invitation

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
If I have time I'm going to watch simply because I want to watch every second of John Scott playing 3 on 3 :laugh:

Whichever two players get saddled with him better be on the defensive

EDIT: @18007 not so fast, the NFL Pro Bowl wants a word with you. Seems like everyone declines that invitation

Yeah that's the other one that sucks, but I enjoy that one more for some reason.

Edit: maybe I'm getting too old, too, lol.

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
Duchene - Tarasenko - Byfuglian
Seguin - Benn - Weber
Kane - Neal - Josi

Though Seguin and Benn might need to be split up to get a FO guy on each line.

RockyMtnRedhawk

Feb 25, 2014
Denver
I'll probably DVR the Skills Comp and All Star Game, but they won't be must-see TV on Saturday and Sunday night.

Is the AHL All Star game televised?

viach

Aug 5, 2007
Why James Neal and No Mackinnon to replace Jonathan Toews :cry::cry:
Ah ok, because at Nashville :(

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
Not to rehash all of this but this would have been a nothing non-issue if the NHL had even a modicum of ability to be self-deprecating about itself and just rolled with a goof.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad