GDT: All Star Weekend

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Didn't Ceci get hit with one of Webers shots last season?

In fact, i think this was also the game where Anderson got stunned after a Weber slapshot.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
So many of those guys these days have such amazing hands. Unbelievable.

Wish we could grab a few pairs and give 'em to our guys.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Vesa was saying nice hands in the relay.. Thought I missed him in te relay event.

He had nice hands in the relay. Not the level of kane or forsberg hands though. Kane screwed up but you could still tell his hands were the best. Forsberg hands were very nice but werent as fast as kanes. He didnt screw up though

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
He had nice hands in the relay. Not the level of kane or forsberg hands though. Kane screwed up but you could still tell his hands were the best. Forsberg hands were very nice but werent as fast as kanes. He didnt screw up though

Forsberg was really impressive. I haven't been keeping tabs on himall that much. Knew he was good, but not that good. I'd love to have that kid.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Forsberg was really impressive. I haven't been keeping tabs on himall that much. Knew he was good, but not that good. I'd love to have that kid.

id say Hoffman has very good hands. Kane and forsberg just have some of the best hands in the world.

This is just based on what ive seen.

Stammer really complimentary of Hoffman

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Hoffmans nice shootout move made this watching this whole event worth it.

I guess you're just an extrmely biased fan :laugh: Although I do somewhat agree. Was nice to see for sure.

The breakway challenge thing with the silly voting is lame, but man the breakaway relay is very exciting. I wish they had less of those nausea-inducing ice level cameraman shots, though.

Overall kinda boring but some very high end skill on display in some of those events. The target shooting was underwhelming.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad