Post-Game Talk: All Sid and Geno's fault. Sid and Geno lose, 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
You never answered my question. Name me one instance where Crosby has taken over any of the 4 games....you know....best player in the world and all?

BTW....**** MAF and **** this entire org.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
This team is ass.

No difference from regular season. Play a good 5 minutes, play like **** or not to lose the rest of the way, depending on situation. Crosby and Malkin (who did have a good game) aren't potting any goals and this team goes with their ability to score. The ship is sinking fast.

Far too predictable. I think all of us were begging for that 4th goal as soon as it was 3-0. We all knew what was coming.

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
This one is on Ray Shero. ****. Should have gotten rid of the delicate little flower after last years meltdown. It was so obvious move. But no. This one is on you, Ray.

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
+ Fleury in the crease
------ Fleury out of the crease

When all is said and done, you can't get thoroughly dominated for 45+ minutes and expect to win. This team has so many issues right from the top down.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
This is the biggest joke in sports. 2 of the 3 best players in the world and we build a team that can't beat the ****ing CBJ's.

I'm done watching this team until firesale changes are made. Period.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
You never answered my question. Name me one instance where Crosby has taken over any of the 4 games....you know....best player in the world and all?

BTW....**** MAF and **** this entire org.

If you can't think of one shift where Crosby has dominated, it's not worth having a conversation with you.

I get into too many of these back-and-forths with people who frankly aren't worth it.

You (the specific you, not the general you) don't bring intelligent, thought provoking conversation. You don't add humor. You don't really add anything other than drive-by quips.

Why should I engage you on a topic you're so hell-bent on being wrong about? Why should I give you the satisfaction of validating such an embarrassingly bad opinion.

Sidney Crosby was good tonight. If you don't see that, I'm sorry. The best player in the world doesn't need me to defend him to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad