Post-Game Talk: All Sid and Geno's fault. Sid and Geno lose, 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roksta

Jul 27, 2011
It's sad but Sidney Crosby is becoming a playoff choker. Racks up points against easy teams in the past playoffs but always choke when it counts. This year he can't even dominate de blue jackets. Vs Detroit he was bad, Vs the flyers he was bad.. last year Vs the bruins he was... well..... and this year can't even do **** against the CBJ. Embarassing for the so called "Best player in the world". Ovechkin would do better

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
Negativity is justified here, but this isn't really on Fleury.

And I get the sarcasm in post one, but Sidney Crosby hasn't showed up in three straight games now, and really 6 of the last 8 playoff games. Time for the franchise player to play like a franchise player.

Us letting the BJs back into this game isn't on Fleury. Us LOSING the game however...that is on Fleury.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Negativity is justified here, but this isn't really on Fleury.

And I get the sarcasm in post one, but Sidney Crosby hasn't showed up in three straight games now, and really 6 of the last 8 playoff games. Time for the franchise player to play like a franchise player.

Roaming out of the net with 30 seconds left and missing the puck going right to a Blue Jacket and them scoring an open net isn't on Fleury?

CaptainMckenna*

Another case of a dumb play by a penguin seems to be status quo they gotta be leading the league in being dumb stay guys get on this ASAP plz

Michael8771*

This team is pathetic, from the goal out.

Seriously, we just got dominated by the Blue Jackets for about 2 periods. What were the shots from the start of the 2nd period? Pathetic play by everyone involved.
Yep, long term if might be better if the cbj'S WIN THIS SERIES.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
This team wasn't winning anything this year anyways.

Maybe we can get rid of Bylsma now though.

I didn't pay this much for tickets to see the same stupidity over and over. I get the sense that I am not the only one paying the bills who feels that way.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I'm just disappointed but why should I be? Same **** over and ****ing over with this team. Our core hasn't shown up at all and Bylsma not doing a thing about it....blow it up man, blow it up.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
I told you so?

High-Five-Fist-Bump-GIF.gif

Snooki Stackhouse

Dec 6, 2007
Pittsburgh
After the game, Dan will pause 5 minutes for a question before defending Fleury. After the Pens get bent over by CBJ in two of the next three, Shero will reaffirm his support for Dan and confirm Fleury is his guy moving forward.

Fleury has proven, again and again and again, that he is a headcase spaz who has no business taking the ice for a contender.

It's almost endearing how much of a screw up loser Fleury is. On the other hand, I feel only disgust for Crosby and Malkin. What's their excuse?

Control Denied

Sep 28, 2011
the good news is that Fleury only has one more year left on his contract.

the bad news is that Shero will probably give him another long term deal.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
All of this is so predictable though. You really just have to laugh. I'm literally just smiling after this loss and not mad at all. Justified on every front from this past offseason.

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
Were there any before?

I still like Fleury. I don't think he would be an issue with a different coach and a productive Sid and Geno and a good bottom 6 and actual defense rather than paid spectators. I mean, he did keep us in this game for a long time after we decided not to score anymore. He's just a little bit silly sometimes. And by sometimes, I mean lots. But the games wouldn't be so close with all of those other issues fixed.

PS not saying WHOA FLEURY BEST IN WORLD but I mean he's like a decent NHL goalie and I would prefer him over lots of other options.

ColdStare

Jul 20, 2011
Johnstown
i literally can't remember the last time i was this angry. i just smashed a bunch of stuff.

It's just not worth it. I used to get fired up but the last 5 playoffs have changed me. The team doesn't show any passion and the coach is a buffoon. It's not worth getting worked up over something you have no control over.

philchaka

Apr 15, 2014
Can we get a less troll baiting title on this post, btw?

Gonna be ridiculous enough as it is.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
---------- Fleury. I don't give a **** about the bouncing puck. You can't stop a wrist shot from the blueline? GTFO you loser.

----- Sid and Geno. Counting OTs, that's over 9 playoff games without a goal. 9. I don't care if Kirk and I were on their wings, put the puck in the net you ****ing chokers.

----Bylsma. Nice strategy playing prevent 7 minutes into the first period. Get Gladams out there a little more too.

------- Shero. You own this cluster**** of a joke team.

--------Mario. Actually you really own it. **** off

The non-chalant Country Club BS comes directly from Mario, and he's the one guy we can't ever get rid of unless he pisses off Burkle bad enough that Burkle wants out...

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
It's sad but Sidney Crosby is becoming a playoff choker. Racks up points against easy teams in the past playoffs but always choke when it counts. This year he can't even dominate de blue jackets. Vs Detroit he was bad, Vs the flyers he was bad.. last year Vs the bruins he was... well..... and this year can't even do **** against the CBJ. Embarassing for the so called "Best player in the world". Ovechkin would do better

Dude, it's not just Sid! Geno, Kuni, Neal, Jussi...these guys have all been ****ing invisible in this series! Our top two lines have been irrelevant while we've been relying on our blue line to get the job done offensively! It's sickening!

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
this series is ****ing groundhog's day. Team A outplays team B for the first half of the game and takes a 3-1 lead. Team B goes on to take over the game and wins it by 4-3.

With special guest: questionable ref calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad