Post-Game Talk: All Sid and Geno's fault. Sid and Geno lose, 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadGator401

Feb 7, 2011
That's a tough loss. Hopefully, the Pens will get a boost from the home crowd.

I'm more concerned with MAF's mindset now. As I stated in the other thread, I don't think the 3rd period late goal was MAF's fault, but that OT one was brutal. I don't see good things for him from here on out. We'll see how much that sport psychologist helped.

I'm also concerned about Sid and Geno. Geno seems to be holding his stick like a mad man at times, but Sid genuinely seems to not give a damn, but he did become Mike Zigomanis at one point. Not good.

another thing i forgot. Columbus isn't a bad team. they had a good season this year. I wonder to think what the series would be like if Horton were in the lineup

philchaka

Apr 15, 2014
Negativity is justified here, but this isn't really on Fleury.

And I get the sarcasm in post one, but Sidney Crosby hasn't showed up in three straight games now, and really 6 of the last 8 playoff games. Time for the franchise player to play like a franchise player.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
What about that experience again? **** you Orpik.

How about that Jack Johnson really poking the bear.

Oh and Fleury needs to be gone after this season. Another lol worthy finish for him.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Most of us saw this coming.

Fleury let in 2 stinkers, but we shouldn't have even been in the game anyway. We were almost outshot 2-1. We went back to the perimeter, poor-angle shots and we lost again. No one outside of the 3rd line crashing the net or screening the goalie all night long. Also they stopped skating after the first 10 minutes of the game. I don't think we're going to win this series.

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
Blame Fleury all you want, but he didnt play any worse than anyone else on this team. Pathetic all around. Sad we lost like that and it takes the heat off the whole team, who showed and embarassing display tonight

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
This whole team was a minus for me tonight, with Sid, Geno, Orpik, and Flower being the biggest ones of them all. Even aside from the horrid individual performances though, this team in general has ZERO HEART and ZERO PASSION. THe BJs are out there playing vintage playoff hockey while we're acting as though it's still October!

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
i literally can't remember the last time i was this angry. i just smashed a bunch of stuff.

Ocoee

Sep 1, 2010
Denver
For me, this is expected now. In 2008 I was furious and upset but now I'm not even bothered. It's sad really but this is what this management group has done to me

ShatteredGlass

∞ Posts Deleted :)
Dec 19, 2011
Pittsburgh / Vegas
MAF defenders are really funny. At this point how do you continue to defend someone who does this year in and year out?

Don't care what anyone says, this one is 100% on MAF. Pejorative Slured decision at the end of the 3rd period to play a puck he should have never touched, and then allowing yet another long shot from the point.

Just throw up a shot from anywhere on MAF and guess what?
IT'S GOING IN!!

**** off Fleury, honestly.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Come on down, Tomas Vokoun. Fleury is done and the team knows it, what a **** show this org has made of this.

They'll lose this series and if heads don't roll for it they're doomed.

tumblr_mn9w29H25K1r7pekso2_250.gif

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
All I know is I've never seen a worse goaltending performance in over 30 years of watching hockey than MAF's catastrophe against the Islanders in last year's playoffs. How he was not shuffled subtly out of the Penguins picture is beyond me. Today doesn't even surprise me.

PensFanSince1989

Oct 25, 2008
This team is pathetic, from the goal out.

Seriously, we just got dominated by the Blue Jackets for about 2 periods. What were the shots from the start of the 2nd period? Pathetic play by everyone involved.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
---------- Fleury. I don't give a **** about the bouncing puck. You can't stop a wrist shot from the blueline? GTFO you loser.

----- Sid and Geno. Counting OTs, that's over 9 playoff games without a goal. 9. I don't care if Kirk and I were on their wings, put the puck in the net you ****ing chokers.

----Bylsma. Nice strategy playing prevent 7 minutes into the first period. Get Gladams out there a little more too.

------- Shero. You own this cluster**** of a joke team.

--------Mario. Actually you really own it. **** off

Griffin6612

Jun 28, 2007
Fluery lost the game, but the whole teams a joke. Played EXACTLY how playoffs should be played for half a period, got a huge lead, then didnt give a **** .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad