Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
Hockey East regular season wraps up tonight, so here's some final thoughts headed into the playoffs about the Hawks' guys:

Jake Wise finishes the year with 2 goals and 11 assists, 13 total points in 32 games. His second half of the season was amazing, and he scored one of the biggest goals of the season for BU at the Beanpot. Really excited to see what he does in the playoffs this year and as an upperclassman.

4 assists on the year for Vlasic in 33 total games. Solid defensive player and, for his height, a surprisingly good skater who knows how to use his reach. The defensive aspect of his game is admirable, especially as a freshman, but he could benefit from more confidence and quicker decision-making with the puck. As he continues to adjust to NCAA-level competition he'll only get better. I know before his freshman year he said he would only stay for two years, but I wouldn't be surprised if he opts to stay for his junior year as well. An NHL contract will not be an issue.

BU played Northeastern the past two nights, and Shea looked all right to pretty good. Not super noticeable out there in either contest. To be fair to him, Northeastern has been on one hell of a slump the past few weeks; UVM's only two conference wins this season were a sweep last weekend against NEU.

TheDachKnight

Formerly known as TPOEJ6489
Aug 16, 2014
Yep. Uncle Gary is taking care of us.

bettman.jpg

Last edited:

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Not a prospect but the Icehogs have signed RW Garrett Mitchell to a Ahl deal for the rest of the season. Wearing the 'A' now.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Not a prospect but the Icehogs have signed RW Garrett Mitchell to a Ahl deal for the rest of the season. Wearing the 'A' now.
I’m pretty sure Carlsson wore a letter for the Hogs. Hoping that means they know he’s with the Hawks to stay

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I’m pretty sure Carlsson wore a letter for the Hogs. Hoping that means they know he’s with the Hawks to
stay

He may have. My guess is Carlsson stays until the end of the season before he goes back with the hogs.
Against the wolves Sikura is the captain. Gilbert and Mitchell wore the alternates. Before that McCoshen and Nilsson wore alternates.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Can anyone give me any info on Mikael Hakkarainen?

I am in a SIM league and thinking of acquiring him for another lesser prospect. Seemed to be coming off two pretty strong seasons in the USHL, but didn't play much this year. Injuries or something else?

Thanks

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Can anyone give me any info on Mikael Hakkarainen?

I am in a SIM league and thinking of acquiring him for another lesser prospect. Seemed to be coming off two pretty strong seasons in the USHL, but didn't play much this year. Injuries or something else?

Thanks
He was injured, yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad