Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Does Evan Barratt sign after his college season is over? I know everyone is talking about Mitchell, but Barratt looks like he’ll be a good player too. Would be great to get both signed.

Hopefully. We need a pest like him.

Reactions: TPOEJ6489

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Does Evan Barratt sign after his college season is over? I know everyone is talking about Mitchell, but Barratt looks like he’ll be a good player too. Would be great to get both signed.

I'm actually more nervous about him not signing than Mitchell. Always was. Hopefully the Hawks get it done.

Reactions: TPOEJ6489

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I'd hope Evan Barratt was smart enough to understand how much this organization values that type of player. We gave up a 2nd and a 3rd for a broken down $3.9m a year Shaw!

There is no way that Barratt wouldn't be given every chance to make the team next season. His style is viewed as a premium here.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Baratt is the only prospect I’ve seen that I’ve been disappointed this season. He hasn’t looked as good as I’ve seen him look last year. Admittedly I’ve only seen him twice this year and could have seen bad games but not seeing the same progression as I’ve seen with some other guys is a bit frustrating. Hoping I caught him at poor times this year but his numbers being down in addition is troubling.

Was hyped on him his freshman year but I’m gonna have to see more before I’m considering him on an nhl roster imo.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Baratt is the only prospect I’ve seen that I’ve been disappointed this season. He hasn’t looked as good as I’ve seen him look last year. Admittedly I’ve only seen him twice this year and could have seen bad games but not seeing the same progression as I’ve seen with some other guys is a bit frustrating. Hoping I caught him at poor times this year but his numbers being down in addition is troubling.

Was hyped on him his freshman year but I’m gonna have to see more before I’m considering him on an nhl roster imo.
I believe he had a slow start to the season. Had an undisclosed injury that he got repaired last summer (made him miss prospect's camp); so that might part of the reason he's struggled.

Reactions: Hawksfly2gether

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Some dude on Nalimov's thread in the prospects board is saying that Nalimov is listed on the transaction page for the AHL. Apparently Nalimov has signed a PTO with Rockford.

Edit: Dammit Kenobi!

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
I believe he had a slow start to the season. Had an undisclosed injury that he got repaired last summer (made him miss prospect's camp); so that might part of the reason he's struggled.

Ah. Did not know that. Been a couple months since I’ve seen him so that could be it. Hoping to catch a game of his in the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad