Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v12.0: Dozen Point Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Lafreniere only got that 1 secondary assist in his game yesterday...so Rossi now much better than hom in the ppg ...2.107 for Lafreniere ...but Rossi mow upto 2.38 ppg.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
Lafreniere only got that 1 secondary assist in his game yesterday...so Rossi now much better than hom in the ppg ...2.107 for Lafreniere ...but Rossi mow upto 2.38 ppg.
Its Fiddy's annual campaign for a guy he says is better than all the guys the scouts say are the best.

At least this seasons entry is draft eligible.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I stand corrected...the OHL changed a secondary assist originally given to Marco Rossi in that game yesterday with Norh Bay that Ottawa won 6-1...so he had only 2g 2a(a primary) in that game...and so 16g 33 a for 49 points in 21HP..

The ppg race now stands like this amongst the 3 best prospects forwards from the CHL leagues for the 2020 sraft:

1.Marco Rossi 2.33 ppg (21 GP).

2.Alexis Lafreniere 2.1.07 ppg (28 GP)

3.Quinton Byfield 1.78 ppg (28 GP)

I am not saying Rossi vault to #1 overl ranking for CHL players for tge 2020 Entry Draft...his height may still go against him..but his numbers do not lie and he is a complete hockey player for all situations ES Nd both special teams plus a top faceoff guy too as a Center
And it is not that I am toting him just from the stats alive. I LIVE IN OTTAWA and I see 67s games a kit ...I go to some games and I also watch a lot of their games covered on tv both on the local Roger's Cable Channel and through Soirts Pak which includes the OHL Actuon Oak televising most of the games played by in the OHL ...

So I have seenRosdi a lot..I started touting him last season in his rookie campaign and this season really picking up the points as you can see with that stellar ppg.

Now last year.. Jack Hughes got all the hype despite hisxsize...elitexspeed and skill got the scouts salivating..Whether that pander out as a pro against bigger stronger NHL guys is still debatable.

But if repirtszarextruechecadded 15 to 20lbs this summer over his weight if last season that should put him in the185-190 range now .. They list him at jus 5'9 ...but to my eyes he looks bout 2 inches taller now..Not sure if I am imagining that but when you see him side by side with Joseph Garrefa ,his LW , to me he looks at least 2 inches taller..They list Gareffa at 5'8...so that should put Rosdi at least 5'10....so I would say he now is between 5'10 and 5'11...

We shall see the official height by combine time next June.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Brandon Hagel is the type of player who never gives up. Maybe a less dirty & better Shaw? On the smaller end but absolute puck hound and always driving to the net.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
Brandon Hagel is the type of player who never gives up. Maybe a less dirty & better Shaw? On the smaller end but absolute puck hound and always driving to the net.
never seen him play. better?? like skill wise?

guess i should say never focused on his play...

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
Hazel is a max effort player. Basically the opposite of Alex Nylander.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
i really like his and Evan Barratt last yr....... i am stoked.

what are their upside.

I've honestly never watched Evan Barratt play. So I'm only intrigued by him because of hype.

I think Hagel could be a really solid 3rd liner who can move up and down the lineup IF he keeps growing his game and stays consistent. He's not NHL ready yet, but if he keeps developing, maybe he gets a look in preseason next year.

If not, 2021 for sure.

Reactions: LDF

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I've honestly never watched Evan Barratt play. So I'm only intrigued by him because of hype.

I think Hagel could be a really solid 3rd liner who can move up and down the lineup IF he keeps growing his game and stays consistent. He's not NHL ready yet, but if he keeps developing, maybe he gets a look in preseason next year.

If not, 2021 for sure.
much thanks for that updated info .... i appreciate it.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
London lost (again) 3-6 to Owen Sound. Regula with a goal.

Winnipeg won 3-2 against Regina in OT. Teply with a goal + assist (team high 8 SOG).

Rockford won 2-1 in a shootout. D. Sikura with a goal.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
That Regula trade is looking better every day!
25 points in 24 games is pretty awesome .. especially for a big more stay at home D!

Between Regula and Vlasic, our SHD prospects situation is in far better shape than it was a year ago. disclaimer: am well aware that these 2 kids are not locks as regular NHL caliber D men.

Reactions: crazyhawk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad