Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v12.0: Dozen Point Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Final score 11-6 Ottawa over Kingston...

If only the Blackhawks could win a game 11-6 ....with 2 guysvob rge top line both going 3g 3a...

But of course the Hawksctop #1 designated line hardlyvcan score much...A good night is that 1 guy on the line manages a solo goal...

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Regula with an assist (+2) in a 6-2 Knights win over Windsor.

Teply went scoreless (-4) in a 4-7 loss to the Wheat Kings.

Reactions: d rake

Hawkster

It's on.
Aug 2, 2005
Dominic Basse posted a 34 save shutout last night. His first in the USHL.

After a slow start his numbers have steadily improved (one poor start in his last eight).

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Entwistle looks like he could be a player in the middle 6.

Anyone catch the game? How'd Boqvist look?

I was theeeeeeeere. Entwistle is good. Needs more time of course. But he doesn't give up on pucks and has that reach.

AB looks good of course. You get the good with the bad(rookie mistakes is all). It's good for him to get the year in RFD, especially with the Hawks being garbage. The Hogs are actually doing well and he's getting quality minutes - was even on the PK tonight.

Would love to see him shoot more. I hope his season develops like it did with London last year as he progressed offensively as the year went on.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I was theeeeeeeere. Entwistle is good. Needs more time of course. But he doesn't give up on pucks and has that reach.
Has his speed improved over the summer? I got to watch him in the playoffs last season and that's been his biggest problem. Not up to snuff for the NHL.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Well another multi-point game from the Amazing Austrain today...Center Marco Rossi led Ottawa to a 6-1 victory over North Bay with 2g 2a and was +4 ...His last 3GP were 3g+3a,1g+1a,and now 2g 2a...for 6gand6a in these 3 last games...

He is now 16g 34a in 21GP (remember he sat ought 5 games in a suspension or he would be leading the OHL I scoribg)... BUt 50 points in 21HP is outstanding...he is also +31 now..

Believe it or not this 5 point game was not even his best work effort .as he so often shows..But his skill just took over ...He converted 2 of his 5 shots goal but probably should have converted 2more of those shots...

His last of the 4 points today was a primary assist which was breathtakinglyvwprld class ...weaving and cutting with speed and puck control around North Bay defenders from the right boards on the o-zone (to NortBay goalie's left) going over to his left boards as he get to the circle on that side he dishes a oerfextcsaicer pass through a d-man 's legs right on to the tape of a teammate who got to that shooting spot cutting right to the crease on that side...it was Kane-like dishing o ny at high speed to find the open man...

Rossi is also one of the best faceoff % win players in the OHL...he does it all...Tge onlyvthing he lacks is height(5"9 ...though he may have grown a bit...he liojs talker than I remember fro. Lastxseason...he definitely put on weight.. added clisecto 20lbs. Since last
season.

Certainly a top ten if not top 5 pick for the draft now.

ALEXIS LAFRENIERE (LW) the consensus #1 ranked for the 2020 draft came I to today at 17g 41a for 58 points in 27GP and +23 ....so 2.148 ppg ...but now Rossi has overtaken him at 2.38 ppg
...Lafreniere has 1a so far I hos game today but still only in 2nd period...I have not yet added that assist to his totals but will put all his points from today into his totals after the game finishes..

ALL of Roisi's points today came at Even strength ...the Ottawa PP was not very good today ...

Last edited:
Reactions: d rake

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
Well another multi-point game from the Amazing Austrain today...Center Marco Rossi led Ottawa to a 6-1 victory over North Bay with 2g 2a and was +4 ...His last 3GP were 3g+3a,1g+1a,and now 2g 2a...for 6gand6a in these 3 last games...

He is now 16g 34a in 21GP (remember he sat ought 5 games in a suspension or he would be leading the OHL I scoribg)... BUt 50 points in 21HP is outstanding...he is also +31 now..

Believe it or not this 5 point game was not even his best work effort .as he so often shows..But his skill just took over ...He converted 2 of his 5 shots goal but probably should have converted 2more of those shots...

His last of the 4 points today was a primary assist which was breathtakinglyvwprld class ...weaving and cutting with speed and puck control around North Bay defenders from the right boards on the o-zone (to NortBay goalie's left) going over to his left boards as he get to the circle on that side he dishes a oerfextcsaicer pass through a d-man 's legs right on to the tape of a teammate who got to that shooting spot cutting right to the crease on that side...it was Kane-like dishing o ny at high speed to find the open man...

Rossi is also one of the best faceoff % win players in the OHL...he does it all...Tge onlyvthing he lacks is height(5"9 ...though he may have grown a bit...he liojs talker than I remember fro. Lastxseason...he definitely put on weight.. added clisecto 20lbs. Since last
season.

Certainly a top ten if not top 5 pick for the draft now.

ALEXIS LAFRENIERE (LW) the consensus #1 ranked for the 2020 draft came I to today at 17g 41a for 58 points in 27GP and +23 ....so 2.148 ppg ...but now Rossi has overtaken him at 2.38 ppg
...Lafreniere has 1a so far I hos game today but still only in 2nd period...I have not yet added that assist to his totals but will put all his points from today into his totals after the game finishes..

ALL of Roisi's points today came at Even strength ...the Ottawa PP was not very good today ...
Ok ... who are you and what did you do with Fiddy?
Fiddy would never be singing the praises of a smurf!
I do like this kid though!

MileHighHawksFan

When the going gets tough, Hawks fly together!
Jan 16, 2012
Denver, CO
London won both their games over the the weekend (4-1 over Flint and 6-5 in OT over Soo) Regula had an assist in each game.

Winnipeg won 6-5 last night over the Wheat Kings. Teply with a goal and 2 assists.

Nice. From stat watching it looked like Teply may have had a rough go the game before. Like seeing him come back with this kinda performance.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Barratt had 2 goals and 3 assists over the weekend.

He’s now at 4G-15A-19P in 14GP.
great ..... i am still stoke on his as a prospects.

for those in the know, what is his upside ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->