Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v12.0: Dozen Point Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Canucks fan coming in peace. I know in general our groups have not been friends to put it very mildly. However, as we're both at different stages of the Rebuilding Cycle I'm comfortable putting away my weapons and extending an Olive Branch.

I've been catching the odd London Knights game this season, including last evenings event and decided to really hyper focus on the defensemen.

Watching your boy, Regula, on the top pairing has been a real treat. Even though the Knights have lost the last 2, Regula has looked very solid and stands out almost every shift. He has almost every attribute you can ask for, tough in front of his own net, great first pass, can carry the puck out, is on the 1st PK & PP units and excels at both.

I honestly think it's going to be viewed as one of SY's bad deals for the DRWs (though a small one that gave the DRW some depth right away to insulate their prospects).

Anyway, I'm not sure just how you folks feel about this fellow but if the Canucks had him in their pipeline instead of OJ, I sure wouldn't be complaining.

Best of luck in your rebuild
Cheers

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Canucks fan coming in peace. I know in general our groups have not been friends to put it very mildly. However, as we're both at different stages of the Rebuilding Cycle I'm comfortable putting away my weapons and extending an Olive Branch.

I've been catching the odd London Knights game this season, including last evenings event and decided to really hyper focus on the defensemen.

Watching your boy, Regula, on the top pairing has been a real treat. Even though the Knights have lost the last 2, Regula has looked very solid and stands out almost every shift. He has almost every attribute you can ask for, tough in front of his own net, great first pass, can carry the puck out, is on the 1st PK & PP units and excels at both.

I honestly think it's going to be viewed as one of SY's bad deals for the DRWs (though a small one that gave the DRW some depth right away to insulate their prospects).

Anyway, I'm not sure just how you folks feel about this fellow but if the Canucks had him in their pipeline instead of OJ, I sure wouldn't be complaining.

Cheers
We have a rule here where you (non Hawks fan) can come in and leave a post as long as it's complementary of one of our players/prospects so you're good! Thanks for the scouting report, we appreciate it.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs

Cheers

If you're respectful, no problem, man. Criticism is ok too (w/most of us, lol), as long as it's constructive.

As to your post, thanks for chiming in. Come back again. Yeah, Regula's looking like a VG add.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Winnipeg won 5-4 in OT. Teply with a goal + assist (GW OT goal) +2.

Rockford lost 2-5.

Hagel - goal
Kurashev - goal
D. Sikura and Highmore - 1 assist each.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Back from the dead...Shalunov gets another goal today in a 5-2 victory for his team SKA Moscow..

Upto 7 goals now with 4a for 11 points in 28GP... he is +7 ...

Also Artur Kayumov scored a goal in a 3-2 win for his team...Now upto 8g 7a for 15 in 37 GP...he is +8..

Reactions: LDF and d rake

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
London was shutout last night 0-4. London's team is a bit weaker right now with a couple of the Canadian skaters training for team Canada right now. Regula will be leaving himself very soon for team USA.

Rockford won 2-1 in OT.

Hagel with a goal.
Kurashev an assist.

Rockford was out shot 56-14! Lankinen 55 saves.

Last edited:

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Lankinen needs to get a bit more love around here. I think that he can be a #1 in the nhl.

what do you guys think Chicago will do with their goaltending next season? Will they re-sign Lehner? How about Crawford?

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Lankinen needs to get a bit more love around here. I think that he can be a #1 in the nhl.

what do you guys think Chicago will do with their goaltending next season? Will they re-sign Lehner? How about Crawford?
Re-signing Lehner will be a priority. I think they let Crow go and let Lankinen and Delia fight for the back up role. Gravel will replace one of them in Rockford.

Reactions: LDF and bwana63

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
how is the lankinen and delia tandem going in rockford. is anyone separating themselves? i see lankinen has the better stats as of now.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
how is the lankinen and delia tandem going in rockford. is anyone separating themselves? i see lankinen has the better stats as of now.

Lankinen is taking over right now. Delia has struggled badly. Tompkins has been getting some of his starts and has done well.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
To add to my earlier post regarding your London Knights prospect Regula, from watching him play a couple more games now, if there was a comparison I'd make to an NHL player it would be Mark Giordano. Does so many little things really well and can mentor a weaker partner & mask their shortcomings. Doesn't take over a game with flashy skill but solid & consistent with offensive talent.

He's kind of a late bloomer if you know what I mean in terms of his development. It will be interesting to see him once he's mentored by guys like Keith.

Cheers.

Last edited:

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
London Knights game was postponed (score was 2-1 in the 2nd) cause of this.

Just awful to see. Regula had an assist (+2) before the postponement.

Reactions: d rake
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad