Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v12.0: Dozen Point Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
CD you really should try and figure out what the issue is with him. Lineups, lack of adjustments, systems, etc.

There has to be some driving force behind him not doing that well.

I thought it was roster last year but you watch a lot more than me and think it is something else.

Roster definitely wasn't ideal last year either. But we've gotten a lot more out of a lot less before. In a PO spot for awhile and then drove it right off a cliff losing 3 straight to MKE who were behind us in the standings and never recovered. I think it was a sum of a lot of things. But I have zero faith in the coaching. I'll try to pay more attention this year instead of just getting annoyed lol

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Roster definitely wasn't ideal last year either. But we've gotten a lot more out of a lot less before. In a PO spot for awhile and then drove it right off a cliff losing 3 straight to MKE who were behind us in the standings and never recovered. I think it was a sum of a lot of things. But I have zero faith in the coaching. I'll try to pay more attention this year instead of just getting annoyed lol

To be clear, I was not questioning you on the take. I am simply asking you to look into it as it is interesting.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Last year Altybarmakyan reached 6 points in 38 games. This season he has reached 6 points in the first 14 games. Solid pace.

Also Galvas has the 3rd most points among defenders in the Finnish Elite League.

I'm keeping an eye on him too. Like Gravel, I think that kid gets slept on greatly here.

From is another guy whose had a hot start in the Swedish league.

Last edited:

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Notice that Niklas Nordgren still has not played a game in Liga this season ...has he not recovered from the concussion he got early last season ?Seems know a long long time to be out..is his hockey career over?Anyone know?Hawks have not said anything and I cannot find Ny update news o Nordgren via Google...perhapscour Finnish members of this board have some recent news on his statis?

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Notice that Niklas Nordgren still has not played a game in Liga this season ...has he not recovered from the concussion he got early last season ?Seems know a long long time to be out..is his hockey career over?Anyone know?Hawks have not said anything and I cannot find Ny update news o Nordgren via Google...perhapscour Finnish members of this board have some recent news on his statis?
I haven't heard anything about Nordgren, but this poor guy can't seem to catch a break. I really believe he has the talent to have been a late 1st rounder in his draft, but the constant injuries might really derail his development. It sucks that he's stuck in Finland until 2021 because it'd be much better for the Hawks if they could monitor him in Rockford.

At least Jake Wise seems to be healthy.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Rockford played this afternoon and lost 3-1. Neither Dach nor Boqvist registered on the scoresheet, but Dach was even and Boqvist was +1 if you care about that sort of thing.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Well Rockford loses 3-1 today to start the season poorlty at 0-3 ..the questio is which teM will win a game first....Rockford or the big parent club in the Show?

Both look like doormats in theircresoective leagues.

Amazing how all Hawks prospects look good when playing each other or in training camp against the Blackhawks in scrimmages.. beyonce they okay other sweaters both the Hawks Nd tgs Icehogs look outclassed..

Even guys who had been acquired in trades from other orgs who had starred in the SHL last seaso (Saarela and Quenneville) seem to be stinking with the Icehohs..

Tge coaching and systems must be atrocious....Stan Nd Kelley have z lit of fails in drFto h too.

Looks likecz mess on the farm too.

All going to Hell in a handbasket..

Get the pink slips ready ...going to be heaps of firing gs if this scrappy play co tunes on both fronts.

Icehogogs dominated by the Rocket who fire 43 on net while the Icehoga could only muster 22 on the Rocket goal..One team showed but not our guys..Got dominated only Delua keptvthecscore downwith 42 saves...

Last edited:

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
"I just want to keep improving so I can hopefully play for the Blackhawks come the end of the year."
tenor.gif

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
I'm here I'm here. Don't worry. I haven't jumped off a bridge... yet. Podcast for this week is up. If you listen to the end, there's a big ole rant about the IceHogs. Talk a bit about Dach and AB. Go over the Blackhawks too.

But, I will also have a recap article of the two home games going up today. So, if you prefer reading, I'll have that link up later today once I publish it.

Until then: Dach has looked okay. I don't hate how he's looked. AB is less that exciting.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I'm here I'm here. Don't worry. I haven't jumped off a bridge... yet. Podcast for this week is up. If you listen to the end, there's a big ole rant about the IceHogs. Talk a bit about Dach and AB. Go over the Blackhawks too.

But, I will also have a recap article of the two home games going up today. So, if you prefer reading, I'll have that link up later today once I publish it.

Until then: Dach has looked okay. I don't hate how he's looked. AB is less that exciting.

upload_2019-10-16_12-55-16.gif

Looking forward to the write up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad