Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v12.0: Dozen Point Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I don't think anyone should be surprised that Bo and/or Dach will need some time to figure it out. These guys are both immature physically - the transition to pro hockey is never easy for young players. especially when most ops players are stronger and with more experience. Not to mention that the AHL is underrated around here.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
I don't think anyone should be surprised that Bo and/or Dach will need some time to figure it out. These guys are both immature physically - the transition to pro hockey is never easy for young players. especially when most ops players are stronger and with more experience. Not to mention that the AHL is underrated around here.

I agree with all of this

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Boqvist especially shouldn't surprise anybody. Defensemen take more time to season than forwards and he was IDed as a guy that would take a few years essentially the moment he was drafted.

And Dach is a youngster. The number of players that are immediately NHL ready the year after they get drafted is very low. We drafted him as a franchise player for the 2020s, not 2020 itself, so if he's already competent this year I'll be very happy.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Jake Wise 2 games 2 assists - he has equaled his point total from last year..already!!!

Wise is going to have a rebound year folks, his team is better overall and the kid is finally healthy..don't forget about this guy folks..playing with Mastrosimone and Zegras, BU now has a damn strong offense this year.

Barratt starting off a bit slow so far - 4 games 3 assists..the goals will start coming for him, the dude is always buzzing around the net..no matter what happens he will turn pro after the season and potentially for our playoff push like Ryan Donato did for the B's..

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Jake Wise 2 games 2 assists - he has equaled his point total from last year..already!!!

Wise is going to have a rebound year folks, his team is better overall and the kid is finally healthy..don't forget about this guy folks..playing with Mastrosimone and Zegras, BU now has a damn strong offense this year.

Said it before in the prospect rankings, I expect Wise to shoot up the boards and people's views by the time the season ends.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018

Barratt starting off a bit slow so far - 4 games 3 assists..the goals will start coming for him, the dude is always buzzing around the net..no matter what happens he will turn pro after the season and potentially for our playoff push like Ryan Donato did for the B's..

Said it before in the prospect rankings, I expect Wise to shoot up the boards and people's views by the time the season ends.
Haha I went back to the 2018 Draft GDT to view the reaction to the Wise pick. Take a look: GDT: - 2018 NHL Entry Draft - 6:30PM Friday (NBCSN), 10AM Saturday (NHL-N)

Panzerspitze

Mar 4, 2010
Mitchell with a nice little shot fake to score a PP goal. 3 goals and 4 assists in the first 6 games for him

Was that PP goal against the Hawks' PK? Because no other NHL team would allow a D-man the time and space to get that far down to pick and choose that shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad