Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v12.0: Dozen Point Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Derek King

CD you really should try and figure out what the issue is with him. Lineups, lack of adjustments, systems, etc.

There has to be some driving force behind him not doing that well.

I thought it was roster last year but you watch a lot more than me and think it is something else.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Rockford lost 3-2.

D. Sikura: Goal
Highmore: Goal
Entwistle: Assist
Kurashev: Assist
Krys: Assist (team high +2)

Teply: 0 points, 4 SOG, -4 tonight (Winnipeg lost 7-0)

*And before Musto starts pumping his chest*

Keppen: 0 points, 1 SOG, -2 tonight (Flint won 4-3)

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I've said before, but don't sleep on Galvas. After Mitchell, Boqvist, and Beaudin, I think he makes a case for the next best top D prospect we have.

Reactions: Hawkster

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I've said before, but don't sleep on Galvas. After Mitchell, Boqvist, and Beaudin, I think he makes a case for the next best top D prospect we have.

Just looked up on EP, and he's 3rd in points for defensemen (7pts in 9 games), with the two in front of him being 4 and 7 years older than him.

Not bad for a guy most here, myself included, have kinda forgotten all about.

Reactions: Kevin Musto

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Just looked up on EP, and he's 3rd in points for defensemen (7pts in 9 games), with the two in front of him being 4 and 7 years older than him.

Not bad for a guy most here, myself included, have kinda forgotten all about.
Certainly easy to forget because he was a 5th round pick in 2017, but it can't be understated how much he's been able to accomplish at such a young age. Last year he was the highest scoring U22 defender in the top Czech league. 1 point shy of achieving the same feat the year before that.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Generational.
DDLr4mRXUAAgoA_.jpg

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Who is Domenick Fensore, and how is he, at 5’7”/151# and also a freshman, ahead of Vlasic on the depth chart???
Fensore is basically a poor man's Quinn Hughes. He's small, but an incredible skater. Obviously not as talented as Hughes, but very similar in style.

Vlasic is a shutdown defender so it makes sense to have him on the bottom pairing. Fensore wouldn't be able to play that role effectively.

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Fensore is basically a poor man's Quinn Hughes. He's small, but an incredible skater. Obviously not as talented as Hughes, but very similar in style.

Vlasic is a shutdown defender so it makes sense to have him on the bottom pairing. Fensore wouldn't be able to play that role effectively.
Still, that’s disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad