Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v11.0: The D Man Cometh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
With Fehlber off the board maybe the Hawks turn their sights to players that aren't draft eligible to draft in the summer..

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014

The guy behind PNHLe seems to think pretty highly of Boqvist, believing that he's better than the guy ranked at the top in PNHLe for prospects overseas.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018

The guy behind PNHLe seems to think pretty highly of Boqvist, believing that he's better than the guy ranked at the top in PNHLe for prospects overseas.

The PNHLe guy is also a Hawks fan so not saying he's right or wrong, but I'm sure there's some bias there

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Rockford Buzz

So, I have my own author page on Rockford Buzz now. If you download the app and 'favorite' my author page (just click on my name) you can choose to get notified when I publish something. You can follow my ramblings about the Hogs if you wish. I know some of you were wondering about this. But we finally brought it to life. This is where I work, but we finally launched individual author pages, so it doesn't say I'm just posting as Rockford Buzz.

If you're interested!

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Rockford Buzz

So, I have my own author page on Rockford Buzz now. If you download the app and 'favorite' my author page (just click on my name) you can choose to get notified when I publish something. You can follow my ramblings about the Hogs if you wish. I know some of you were wondering about this. But we finally brought it to life. This is where I work, but we finally launched individual author pages, so it doesn't say I'm just posting as Rockford Buzz.

If you're interested!

Very cool! Congrats.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Rockford Buzz

If you're interested!

I will definitely check this out. Congrats!

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Rockford Buzz

If you're interested!

Congrats!

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
So I guess the post on the unsigned but drafted euros is in regard if make a trade (Keith or Saad?) To a team wanting help for a playoff run and not a rental= hockey trade..

I assume we would get a pick and a prospect like 1 from that unsigned euro drafter list who are the top 20 ranked by that post above
We would also need to take back a roster player from Some of the NHL teams on that list if they need Some cap space reduction...

Of the teams on that list who are "contenders" if they add via trade ..I think Boston would probably be the team most interested in Keitth or Saad...especially Saad. .and Calgary too on Saad ...but I do not think Oscar Steen (Boston) or Filip Sveningsson ¥CGY) would be the guys we most would like to get off that top 20 unsigned draftees list in a trade ...

I do not think you can offer sheet anyone not yet signed whose draft rights held by an NHL team..so it would have to be an asset in this category acquired only via trade or whose rights expire July 1st this summer and he beconescavfreexagent ..not surewho on that list would be free on July 1st if any.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
What I really like about players the Hawks are drafting/targeting via trade is that most of them think the game at a high to insane level. Boqvist and Strome are at the insane level, and guys like Kurashev and Beaudin are at the high level, from what I've seen. You have to have the physical skills, but thinking the game at a high level can mask a lot of other deficiencies. I'm sure the Hawks wanted someone other than Perlini from AZ, but...I guess that he was the best they could do.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
What I really like about players the Hawks are drafting/targeting via trade is that most of them think the game at a high to insane level. Boqvist and Strome are at the insane level, and guys like Kurashev and Beaudin are at the high level, from what I've seen. You have to have the physical skills, but thinking the game at a high level can mask a lot of other deficiencies. I'm sure the Hawks wanted someone other than Perlini from AZ, but...I guess that he was the best they could do.

I am not giving up on Perlini yet. Strome been really good.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I am not giving up on Perlini yet. Strome been really good.
I don't want to give up on him either, but......he's shown nothing. He's the proverbial all of the tools, no brains guy. I wonder what happened to the guy that put up 17 G and 30 points for AZ last year as a 21 year old?

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I am not giving up on Perlini yet.
I would.

If he doesn't get traded, I'd imagine the Hawks don't re-sign him. He hates the minutes and the role he has on this team even though it's deserved. No way he'll want to sign for what he's worth so I don't think he's back next season.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I would.

If he doesn't get traded, I'd imagine the Hawks don't re-sign him. He hates the minutes and the role he has on this team even though it's deserved. No way he'll want to sign for what he's worth so I don't think he's back next season.

Yup, if he doesn’t want to be here, he needs to go at the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad