All Purpose Podcast/Shoot Interview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Am i the only one that doesn't see an interview with heyman on stone cold's podcast? what the hell :cry:

Austin has two podcasts. Check the other one.

As for the Punk thing, not surprised that he seems happy being away from the business. He's pretty much done it non-stop for about 17 years or something like that. It also puts that 'Punk doesn't talk to any friends in WWE' story to rest even more (talking to Heyman + sending Mysterio a customized shirt).

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Austin has two podcasts. Check the other one.

As for the Punk thing, not surprised that he seems happy being away from the business. He's pretty much done it non-stop for about 17 years or something like that. It also puts that 'Punk doesn't talk to any friends in WWE' story to rest even more (talking to Heyman + sending Mysterio a customized shirt).

All links lead to the same one...(podcastone)
I even went to austin's site and it lead me back there too.

You could just post the direct link for me instead of being a lazy ****

:sarcasm: :naughty:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
All links lead to the same one...(podcastone)
I even went to austin's site and it lead me back there too.

You could just post the direct link for me instead of being a lazy ****

:sarcasm: :naughty:

Lol I don't go on podcast one, I use the podcast app on my iPhone ;)

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
So from the podcast it sounds like Heyman and Cesaro was a last minute decision after NM.

It also sounds like Punk does keep in touch with WWE people. He just doesn't publically announce it (aside from Mysterio spamming his ****)

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
just listened to the Heyman interview...his impressions are :laugh::laugh:

The best was when he was doing Billy Graham with the spaghetti promo and Freddy Blassie about having an object while managing :D

tacoburrito

Dec 1, 2009
www.cybernations.net
i use vlc for everything.. but man ive been loving the way itunes organizes my podcasts and lets me set it up to only grab and keep certain episodes. vlc cant compare... ive got art of wrestling with colt, stone cold, jr, jericho, cheap heat going atm and i heard pipers is coming soon too

Oct 18, 2011
YO did anyone hear heyman on part 2? did anyone hear his claims about how much debt TNA is in? he claims when he was talking to them they were 70-80 million in debt! and that was before they spent a bunch of money the last few years!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Heyman's schedule is sweet.

I love what they said with Sandow and the pink trunks and talents walking on eggshells.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Can you imagine if ECW survived to get the next wave of talent like Punk, Bryan, Ambrose, Rollins, Cesaro, etc. like Heyman touched on in part 2? My god.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Heyman stories about Vince :laugh: "I'm going to workout 'til I puke!" :laugh:

Man I wish I could meet Vince McMahon. He needs to get on Austin's podcast.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This guy will lose respect for you if you sneeze cause you can't control it :biglaugh:

I know he hates it when he sneezes himself, but losing respect for others over it :biglaugh:

"In my world, pal, there is no sneezing."

Oct 18, 2011
i've heard those weird stories about vince, apparently yawning, sneezing and coughing in front of him is you showing weakness

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Man those Heyman interviews were great. The Vince stories were awesome, the in-demand stuff ****ed over Heyman/ECW, and talking about today's talent and stepping on eggshells and whatnot.

Heyman listening in to six weeks worth of Raw conference calls :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad