All Purpose Podcast/Shoot Interview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I encourage everyone to listen to JR's new podcast "Grillin' JR" with Conrad Thompson. I thought JR's previous podcast wasn't very good, but this is more like the Bruce Prichard one where he's the one being interviewed and looking back on his career. Jim pulls no punches and today's episode about the WWE draft in 2008 is amazing. He goes into his feelings on getting surprised drafted to Smackdown and what a dick Vince can be. Great stuff. You don't feel like it's a guy working you or making excuses like Bruce or Bischoff does.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I encourage everyone to listen to JR's new podcast "Grillin' JR" with Conrad Thompson. I thought JR's previous podcast wasn't very good, but this is more like the Bruce Prichard one where he's the one being interviewed and looking back on his career. Jim pulls no punches and today's episode about the WWE draft in 2008 is amazing. He goes into his feelings on getting surprised drafted to Smackdown and what a dick Vince can be. Great stuff. You don't feel like it's a guy working you or making excuses like Bruce or Bischoff does.
It's way better than the Bruce or Bischoff podcasts because Ross doesn't bother trying to defend stupid ideas. He doesn't always agree with the Meltzer/Keller reports either, but he doesn't just outright dismiss them like the other two.

Even when Bruce wasn't employed by Vince, he acted like he was to keep that door open. Ross clearly isn't as concerned which is very refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad