Pre-Game Talk: All Purpose Off Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Anybody know if the Pens are practicing today? I'm wondering if Schultz will be ready to practice.

I saw CBJ are practicing today, i would imagine the Pens would also practice, but i haven't heard anything from anybody.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Anybody know if the Pens are practicing today? I'm wondering if Schultz will be ready to practice.

I saw CBJ are practicing today, i would imagine the Pens would also practice, but i haven't heard anything from anybody.

Yes, supposed to be practicing in the afternoon...not sure of the time..

Reactions: cheesedanish87

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Yea, that sucks on JS still not being ready yet.
He did skate before hand again tho.
Trocheck had almost the exact same injury after JS did and he's back already but apparently it was his 2nd time going through that type of injury.

My timetable had him at late January, start of Feb(sometime 2 weeks in it) so still on track for that.

Reactions: Andy99

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I'd rather him not rush back. Pens are gonna need him down the stretch.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I'd rather him not rush back. Pens are gonna need him down the stretch.

Totally get that.
Was just hoping he'd be good to go after the break was all.

Hopefully the D and G's have shaken off that road trip cuz they were better as a unit before heading out west and plugging Rig in for Riiko cuz....reasons.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Lol...even a better reason for the Pens to engage in their annual swoon against NJD, that and rust from the break...NJD will just work that much harder than the Pens now...

A team looking to get top pick? Easy loss. Theyll look like the best team in the league for one night.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Yea i don't mind those lines and if the Jake-Sid-Simon line starts giving up goals vs scoring them, you can flip Horny up there and Simon down.

I do like Rust-Geno-Phil. Let it run for several to 5 games please and see what you get.
It all the elements to be a good line but all 3 have to show up to play.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I've wanted Rust on Malkin's line since his hat trick, so I'm on board. I'd flip Simon and Hornqvist, but not too bad with what they've got.

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Rust on his off side with Horny might be the least skilled pair of wings we can put out without involving Garrett Wilson. I can get looking askance at Geno with Phil, but not if that's the solution.

Reactions: OGBobbyFarnham
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad