Pre-Game Talk: All Purpose Off Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
the goalie save streak thing is odd because so many of these guys just half ass shots, so whichever goalie gets the most guys half assing shots wins $25K.

They should at least make it worthwhile.

Like how hard would it be for the league to give a cool million or half-a-mil for these guys' charities when they win these events?

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Lundqvist wins. Vasy got a bunch of cheesy shots from straight on and softly into his pads, the later goalies had to face real shots from different angles.

Of course, Flower made a few really nice stops and gave up the softest one possible, then hit a cameraman when he threw his stick in disgust. lol

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
McDavid, Gaudrau and Matthews. Never really thought about it but Canadian teams might have the three best players in the game pretty soon.

Reactions: canadianguy77

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Did Sid have the case of the runs? I thought he was supposed to be in the accuracy competition, but he didn't compete in anything tonight.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Did Sid have the case of the runs? I thought he was supposed to be in the accuracy competition, but he didn't compete in anything tonight.
Apparently he's sick and is hoping to play tomorrow (Sid may have found a way to avoid the 1 game suspension, lol, or he really is sick). Tanger took his spot in the accuracy shooting.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Apparently he's sick and is hoping to play tomorrow (Sid may have found a way to avoid the 1 game suspension, lol, or he really is sick). Tanger took his spot in the accuracy shooting.

Would have been nice if Sportsnet mentioned that during the accuracy competition instead of just yammering on with those awkward, annoying interviews they do while the competition is going on.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I'd put Letang in the useless hitting the puck in mid air above your shoulder competition.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
Yohe talking about his favorite players to interview:

Nicest guy to deal with: Olli Maatta. I saw Daniel Sprong trash talking in Maatta’s ear in Anaheim a couple of weeks ago. This probably says something about Sprong, because Olli Maatta is a saint, literally the most gentle, friendly human being you’ll ever encounter.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Yohe talking about his favorite players to interview:

Nicest guy to deal with: Olli Maatta. I saw Daniel Sprong trash talking in Maatta’s ear in Anaheim a couple of weeks ago. This probably says something about Sprong, because Olli Maatta is a saint, literally the most gentle, friendly human being you’ll ever encounter.

There's only two things I can't stand in this world........ people who are intolerant of other people's cultures.........and the Dutch.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
There's only two things I can't stand in this world........ people who are intolerant of other people's cultures.........and the Dutch.

I thought you were going to say “Carnies, circus folk...smell like cabbage. Small hands”

Reactions: EightyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad