Pre-Game Talk: All Purpose Off Day Thread | Blue! My Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
D with Letang looks very good. I wouldn't put Määttä in, he'll get his chance at some point.

Agree. It looks like our playoff lines/pairings with Blueger dropping to L4 when Malkin’s back. Maybe Rust and McCann swap at some stage but a very good lineup when healthy.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
G. Wilson is a huge upgrade from Glass/Adams as far as 4th line coaches pets go. I actually like his game aside from scoring.

I wholeheartedly concur. Every team can have a couple meh players on them but having two total offensive black holes like GlAdamss that were just going to get trapped in their own end and block shots in a shooting gallery isn’t a grand plan... Wilson isn’t a scorer... isn’t dynamic in any way, but he isn’t a liability either...

Reactions: ncm7772

Pengwins

Jun 13, 2017
agree that G. Wilson has been fine recently. what's up with Blondisi? he sucks

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
JR’s succession plan

D2GriwwWwAA2k0V

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Beyond not being able to close out games we're not getting much in the way of secondary scoring. And to compound the problem both Kessel and Horny have no ES goals since the 8th grade picnic.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Beyond not being able to close out games we're not getting much in the way of secondary scoring. And to compound the problem both Kessel and Horny have no ES goals since the 8th grade picnic.

Blueger, Simon, Dumoulin, Hornqvist, Bjugstad, ZAR and Letang have scored in the last week and a half.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Blueger, Simon, Dumoulin, Hornqvist, Bjugstad, ZAR and Letang have scored in the last week and a half.
A goal here and there hasn't equated to enough wins though. Sure we'll get an odd goal from such guys but we're not getting enough in that way. Simon has what one goal in his last 20 plus games? Horny no ES goals in that time, same with Phil. And Dumo has one since how long exactly?And I don't expect Dumoulin to score much, but I sure as hell expect more from these other guys. And McCann lately has been invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad