OT: All Purpose NCAA Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Jen Lada & Molly McGrath aren’t bad at all either at ESPN.

Jen%20Lada.JPG

220px-Molly_McGrath.jpg

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
I'm a sucker for chaos. I would love to see Clemson or ND lose tonight. Not likely to happen, but ESPN would wet themselves talking about all the scenarios if one were to lose tonight.

Reactions: Asnito

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt with the winner bowl eligible, and Vandy stomps em. I guess they didn't get over the beating Mizzou game em last week.

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
I guess I'm the only one who DVR'd the Flyers game. If anybody stops in here how the hell did they give up 3 unassisted goals?

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I stopped watching. How did Arizona blow that lead? What a bad loss. And to go to a Bowl if they won.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
I'm not sure why that fumble didn't go back to SC. I thought it was pretty clear that he possessed it while down on the ground.

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
For the PSU fans on here what do you guys think about Jalen Hurts for next year. He's a similar player to McSorley and would probably fit the offense pretty well.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
For the PSU fans on here what do you guys think about Jalen Hurts for next year. He's a similar player to McSorley and would probably fit the offense pretty well.

I doubt it. Tommy Stevens seems to be the heir apparent as of right now. He could have left in the offseason as a grad transfer but stayed despite being pursued by teams like Washington State, UCLA, Nebraska, etc. He’ll be a fifth year senior next year.

Even as far as depth goes we still have Sean Clifford & Will Levis on scholarship while were taking two QB’s in this current class with Taquan Roberson & Michael Johnson Jr.

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
I doubt it. Tommy Stevens seems to be the heir apparent as of right now. He could have left in the offseason as a grad transfer but stayed despite being pursued by teams like Washington State, UCLA, Nebraska, etc. He’ll be a fifth year senior next year.

Even as far as depth goes we still have Sean Clifford & Will Levis on scholarship while were taking two QB’s in this current class with Taquan Roberson & Michael Johnson Jr.
Sounds like you're set. I wonder where Hurts goes.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad