OT: All Purpose NCAA Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
I wrote the Aggies off about 4-5 times during these OT periods.
I didn't. I kept the faith. Of course, I just started watching at the 5th OT, so not that much invested. But still, I never doubted TAMU.

I will give props to Coach O though. The running down the sidelines to call a timeout, those were impressive. Especially like the smirk after the 2nd sprint.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Pitt lost today too. So the ACC championship game will feature an unranked 7-5 team. They can’t even try to smoke & mirror that one for the casuals.

I fully expect Northwestern to get slaughtered too but they at least took care of business & will remain ranked heading into that one at 8-4.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
So part of me wanted to see the Utes lose cause it'd embarass the Pac-12, which I would enjoy. But I don't really care for BYU, even though they are a blue team, especially playing against a red team. Seeing the comeback is fun though. Let's see if BYU can rally a TD+2 to tie this up.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
That one is a head scratcher.

If it’s true that Helton has a buyout north of $15M I don’t really think it is honestly. Even big programs can’t piss money away like that. It probably prices you out for any top tier candidates when you combine all the money required to do so altogether. So it is really worth it to make change for the sake of change? Helton isn’t amazing but he’s not bad either & you can certainly do worse. He did have a really young team this year so he very well could get back to the 10 win range again next year. If not the buyout is probably more manageable after next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad