OT: All Purpose NCAA Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Jim Chaney is calling a horrific game. It's mid-season so I shouldn't expect anything less. He's lucky Sam Pittman is so loyal to him.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
The NCAA really needs to set up a war room to review all targeting calls. There's just too much variation between the leagues.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
wonder if franklin will throw the players under the bus again. especialy after having two weeks to prepare for this game.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Come on now lions, Michigan State is pretty average.

They dropped two interceptions that would have closed it & the offense did it’s usual mixture of shit play calling & no one stepping up there to make a play either.

It’s year five & they still don’t have an OL that can just go out & win them a game late. Franklin has to figure it out this offseason because I’m tired of “Clemsoning”.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Georgia loses. Washington loses. Penn State loses. Notre Dame barely wins as a 21 point favorite. Michigan can get back in the picture here.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I expected a lot more from Stidham, he's been consistently below average. Hak would be loving him self some of that.

I've never been a Stidham/Lock/Finley/Lewerke/whomever else fan. I had Herbert 1, then Grier and Haskins.

But I also have no idea how you would rank Tua right now. That's a tough read to make.

Michigan can get back in the picture here.

3rd most interesting prime time game tonight. Screw the rankings. Those teams have no juice for me at all anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad