Injury Report: All Purpose Injury Info

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
That's been a long time pet peeve for me as well.

Many teams give disclosure on injuries. Bogo was just diagnosed with an MCL sprain and the Sabres released that info. Did they break "NHL rules" ?

I don't think so. Some have said there are state or provincial laws that may prevent some teams (not all) from disclosing medical info on players.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Many teams give disclosure on injuries. Bogo was just diagnosed with an MCL sprain and the Sabres released that info. Did they break "NHL rules" ?

I don't think so. Some have said there are state or provincial laws that may prevent some teams (not all) from disclosing medical info on players.

And some leagues have requirements that all teams report injuries in the same manner and on the same timetable. Provincial and state laws are a non issue if players sign consents allowing the public reporting of certain medical conditions (IE. sports related injuries).

gbill2004*

Sep 23, 2011
Unlike Sportsnet reported, Joel Armia is actually recovering from MCL injury. No need for surgery. Sidelined 4-6 weeks.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Unlike Sportsnet reported, Joel Armia is actually recovering from MCL injury. No need for surgery. Sidelined 4-6 weeks.

yeah, like i said, it didn't seem like it could a) be an ankle injury, b) that he'd be out that long.

mild MCL tear from the hit. see you before christmas, dude.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

yeah, like i said, it didn't seem like it could a) be an ankle injury, b) that he'd be out that long.

mild MCL tear from the hit. see you before christmas, dude.

Better news I hope he comes back at full speed because he has been great this season.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
Brutal.......He was playing great and once again the injury bug gets him...common theme for Armina unfortunately

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Showcase Staf with Scheif and Laine and get him outta here...2nd and 5th rounders from Vancouver would do it.

Larabee

Mar 10, 2011
Winnipeg
Yup must be feeling symptoms of a concussion

Either that or a neck sprain. He finished the game after going through concussion protocol, so I'm hoping it's just a minor sprain that felt a lot worse this morning than it did last night.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Either that or a neck sprain. He finished the game after going through concussion protocol, so I'm hoping it's just a minor sprain that felt a lot worse this morning than it did last night.

Reminded me of Trouba's neck injury. I hope he's not out long.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Any news about Myers? Will he play this week?

Actually saw him today briefly. Didn't seem to be limping and didn't have any notable casts or anything. Didn't want to be too intrusive so I didn't bother him with any questions.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Most games we have played lately the other teams board is going on about how tired and injured their team is. I don't think fans have any idea how many injured the Jets have nor how brutal their schedule is.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Most games we have played lately the other teams board is going on about how tired and injured their team is. I don't think fans have any idea how many injured the Jets have nor how brutal their schedule is.

I chuckle when I read that stuff. We're missing 2.5+ full forward lines, and we've missed one of our top 4D for most of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad