Injury Report: All Purpose Injury Info

TommyKillian

Dec 12, 2013
It's not sarcasm. Little is a very good player losing him makes us not as good as having him and in the royal rumble that is the central division losing a player like Little for to long can cripple your chances at playoffs. Losing a vet like that is no easy task to replace especially at C.

I totally agree. For some reason I read your tone as a joking slight on Perreault and Scheifele. I get it now though.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
So ..... does this make RNH fot Trouba a possibility?

We have options at C, Burmi, Copp, Petan.

Moon Man

Oct 3, 2015
Gosh, I was hoping Little didn't get hurt this bad. Terrible luck for him. Hopefully he's good to go in a couple of months.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Take Little out of the picture and I don't think we're a playoff team anymore. This is devastating.

This is your view if you thought the Jets were a playoff team this season. A lot of things would have had to go right for the Jets to contend for a playoff spot. While they will be on the bubble again this year, I fully believe that they will miss the playoffs regardless.

What a ******** injury to happen in the first game of the season. ****ing Bickell. Piece of garbage. Why don't their players get injured when they collide knee on knee with ours? ****ing Calvin De Haan, and now Brian Bickell. *******s.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Lawless said on H&L that he did some poking around the MTS Centre and he asked someone in the know if 4-6 weeks would be in the ballpark and he was told that would be a good guess.

Halloween Jack

A real cool cat.
Sep 16, 2013
On top of Manhattan Chase
This is your view if you thought the Jets were a playoff team this season. A lot of things would have had to go right for the Jets to contend for a playoff spot. While they will be on the bubble again this year, I fully believe that they will miss the playoffs regardless.

What a ******** injury to happen in the first game of the season. ****ing Bickell. Piece of garbage. Why don't their players get injured when they collide knee on knee with ours? ****ing Calvin De Haan, and now Brian Bickell. *******s.

Yeah I thought we could sneak in as the 2nd WC team if things worked out in our favour; such as Laine being ROY, a nice season for Morrissey, league average goaltending etc. Little missing most of the season isn't favourable. :cry: so unfavourable that my expectations have really changed, probably for the better since the playoffs are somewhat of a long shot for us even with a healthy Little. Here's hoping it's only 4 months and we can hang around.

edit: holy smokes I was told 4-6 MONTHS, which I thought was odd, WEEKS changes everything. Am I relieved.

Last edited:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Lawless said on H&L that he did some poking around the MTS Centre and he asked someone in the know if 4-6 weeks would be in the ballpark and he was told that would be a good guess.

And we have this much angst around here? We will have a half dozen of these a year with a couple worse. Man I hope the actual team isn't nearly as fragile as its fan base.

Wedgeden

Mar 31, 2012
I feel like this is a good thread to have.

Any news on Little? I sure hope he is able to play in the HC.

Can you make a post at the top of page one that stays the injuries on the team and update it when there is a change.
Something like:
Bryan Little - Undisclosed - Indefinitely.
Drew Stafford - back from injury.
etc.etc...

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
So Lawless was pretty close with his 4-6 weeks prediction.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
IR

Little
Stafford
Matthias

DTD

Myers
Stuart

Personal

Thorburn

????

Armia
Perreault

There's a good chance at least one player besides Thorburn is on his way to Detroit.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
If Armia and Myers miss today's game then the only players in the trade left standing are Roslovic and Kasdorf.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
I have never seen this many injuries on 1 team at a time before. Little, Stafford, Perreault, Armia, Myers, Stuart. It will be impressive if this team can even just be in close games the next couple games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad