Injury Report: All purpose injuries thread

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I don't understand why oageau is up. He was just sent back down. We've gotten a good look at him. Give lazar some more games at center.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I'm a little worried we're just throwing these two guys to the wolves.

I'm with you on Driedger. If the organization holds out any hope for him, they in fact SHOULDN'T be playing him in an NHL game at this stage. He's only 20 years old, and could be playing a year as an overage junior right now. Getting shelled would hurt his confidence.

Hammond, on the other hand, is 27. (He came from the NCAA ranks.) It is now time to see if this guy is a legitimate NHL prospect, or should be moved out to make room for other goaltending prospects. I suspect it's the latter, but now is a great time to find out...

sensfan44

peacetowersens
Aug 12, 2007
Chilliwack BC
Visit site
We've had so many injured players this season it's ridiculous!

Methot
Neil
Smith
Borowiecki,
Chiasson
Anderson

Now Lehner and Macarthur. Luckily they are almost all support players but all these guys missed a chunk of games this season. Seriously who's going to be in goal if Lehner is injured? I'm alright with playing Hammond, it's not like there's much at stake anyways(other than more chances for the 1rst overall) but who's going to back him up? Maybe if Mac misses some games then it gives a better chance to Prince to play on the top lines to really see what he can do.

You forgot Ryan :(

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I don't understand why Pageau is up. He was just sent back down. We've gotten a good look at him. Give lazar some more games at center.
Yea, I don't get it either Ottawa has 4 centres, I was hoping to see Puempel or Robinson called up.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I don't understand why oageau is up. He was just sent back down. We've gotten a good look at him. Give lazar some more games at center.

This is what happens when you have a 2 way contract. JGP should be a mainstay on the team, but because of the numbers game, he is/was in the A. We already recalled Prince, and no one at the forward position IMO is ready for NHL action. Edit - Puempel included.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
None of this would have happened if the defense did not allow a ****ing 3 on 1.

**** happens. It was a high speed play. If the refs saw that the puck hit the netting, EK wouldn't have been cut open. You can't live your life in "what if" land.. you'll end up in a terrible depression.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
**** happens. It was a high speed play. If the refs saw that the puck hit the netting, EK wouldn't have been cut open. You can't live your life in "what if" land.. you'll end up in a terrible depression.

But i love living in what if land. :sarcasm:

Backpass

Jan 4, 2015
Hope Andersson can come back soon or Murray will have some tough decisions to take. I really liked the way Hammond played against Montreal but I don't believe he has what it takes to do it night after night.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Obviously. It looked like they were both out cold after the collision. Word was Lehner was vomiting in the locker room.

I would have no problem with the team shutting them down for the year if needed.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
Sounds like Lehner may make the road trip but MacArthur won't. At this point I'd shut down Mac for the year. Concussions are very tricky to deal with and often time is the only thing that can heal it. It'll also give the opportunity for younger players to showcase what they can do in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad