Golf: All Purpose Golf Thread | 2017-18 PGA Tour schedule in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Tiger knew he had to bring his "A" game today because he was paired with the GOAT.

920x1240.jpg

Jan 3, 2012
Ugly 3 putt bogey on 18.

I'm hesitant to say the old Tiger is back, but honestly it looks like every round he has 3/4 pieces of the old Tiger. He has three of Driving, Irons, Short game and putting. His putting is currently missing. At the Masters his Irons were missing. Before that his driving was missing.

Yet he is still contending. Crazy.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Too early for me.

Tiger needs to get the putting cleaned up. He has less than two weeks to do so.

Not surprised to see what happened to Niemann. What he was trying to do literally has 1 precedent since the last World War. Wasn't going to happen in his fifth career start in one of golf's best fields. But surely a player to watch out for in the coming years. Maybe he'll even win this year.

All these big names at the top of the leaderboard and the two with a chance to win at the end are DeChambeau and Stanley. Rough ending.

Jan 3, 2012
Too early for me.

Tiger needs to get the putting cleaned up. He has less than two weeks to do so.

Not surprised to see what happened to Niemann. What he was trying to do literally has 1 precedent since the last World War. Wasn't going to happen in his fifth career start in one of golf's best fields. But surely a player to watch out for in the coming years. Maybe he'll even win this year.

All these big names at the top of the leaderboard and the two with a chance to win at the end are DeChambeau and Stanley. Rough ending.

DeChambeau is having a good season. He isn't some random hack. Give it a couple years he will be Justin Rose/Henrik Stenson tier player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad