Which is greatest and best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

He's closer to 60 and Tyson is closer to 50. Tyson has always been a bit of a freak of nature when it comes to strength so I imagine he's aged better. Tyson, as far as I know, has been more generally active too, taking exhibition fights. Which aren't exactly real fights of course, but it's more than Evander has been doing. Holyfield is still in great shape for his age of course...but at this point I have to think Tyson has the edge.

Of course it's for charity so I imagine it's gonna be a creampuff deal where they come out with a tie.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Of note, Tyson now looks more like his normal fighting form/shape/physique? Before he went to prison he'd always trained with body weight exercises, then apparently in jail he lifted weights all day and threw himself all out of whack, as well as putting on useless bulk and slowing himself down. That's a major reason I've been stanning for Tyson lately. It's been a while, one presumes with a remotely competent trainer he's fixed himself.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
He's closer to 60 and Tyson is closer to 50. Tyson has always been a bit of a freak of nature when it comes to strength so I imagine he's aged better. Tyson, as far as I know, has been more generally active too, taking exhibition fights. Which aren't exactly real fights of course, but it's more than Evander has been doing. Holyfield is still in great shape for his age of course...but at this point I have to think Tyson has the edge.

Of course it's for charity so I imagine it's gonna be a creampuff deal where they come out with a tie.
Does Tyson do creampuff? I know he's mellowed with age but one good shot and I can see him snap.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Took a look how Sweden was doing.....they 6th highest death rate/million for countries with at least 50 deaths. Here are the top 12 most:

Belgium 747
Spain 549
Italy 505
UK 469
France 404
Sweden 319
Netherlands 317
Ireland 295
USA 244
Switzerland 212
Luxembourg 161
Canada 129

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Took a look how Sweden was doing.....they 6th highest death rate/million for countries with at least 50 deaths. Here are the top 12 most:

Belgium 747
Spain 549
Italy 505
UK 469
France 404
Sweden 319
Netherlands 317
Ireland 295
USA 244
Switzerland 212
Luxembourg 161
Canada 129

The UK are islands so they are completely safe like the "logical island" of South Korea, those numbers must be mistaken.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
What's interesting is the GO's behavior is a parallel to his combination of draft dodging and stated admiration for the military (though his primary crush is on the generals, at least until they started fulfilling their oaths of duty, which is why he prefers Flynn to Mattis, he's a bit less concerned with the welfare of the rank and file, as seen with the aircraft incident).

He's all for sending Americans back to work without adequate testing and PPE, but is totally freaked out about the possibility that HE might contract COVID.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Well I'm home until the end of the year. That was quite the call.

thats an interesting decision to say the least. Theres a LOT that goes into getting a building back up and ready for full time personnel, so I wouldnt have expected most companies to be back in full force at their HQs until near the end of this year. But to make that call now is intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad