Armored Train

Found something worse than the Imagine video. :laugh:

source.gif

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Another vote for shaving it. Best thing I ever did.

Fresh haircut in minutes without leaving the house. You don’t have to go all the way down to nothing. I don’t Bic it, I just go with no guard on a proper barber razor. I thought my head was too blocky, but it’s not the case at all.

@JojoTheWhale

Couldn't agree more. Although, my fiancee got me the pitbull razor thingy for my birthday last year, and that works really well. If you stay on top of it, that's all you really need. I usually will bic on sunday nights, then pitbull til wednesday night, bic again, rinse/repeat.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
All this discussion of cutting hair. I think im going to grow my hair out and let my beard go. A quarantine beard will definitely be a thing.

I did this with my hair from last ~June until February.

Mainly as I thought I would look cool in summer when go surfing with shoulder length hair...

but forgot how curly my hair is and just gave up around 3 weeks ago, as as soon as: wind, rain, bad hair day, happen it was ridiculous and annoying. It had got long enough that was past the bottom of my skull and touching neck, but was still maybe ~3 months off being shoulder length.

So guess the rest of my life will be spent with short back and sides.

Reactions: Halladay

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
On another note after going back and forth this entire weekend about picking up The Show while being bored out of my mind.

I decided to go pick it up.

Best Buy is still open but they're not letting anyone in the stores. You can order it online and they'll do a "contactless" delivery to you in your car.

So for anyone that needs something from there but is afraid of being near people, you can do that option.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney issues stay-at-home order to begin 8 a.m. Monday

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney is issuing a stay-at-home order to keep people from leaving home, except to get food, seek medical attention, exercise outdoors, go to a job classified as essential or other important errands that involve personal and public safety.

Kenney said it didn't seem that people were taking his request to stay home seriously and that he wanted "to ramp up the level of concern so people will get it in their heads that this is a serious epidemic and they need to stay home."

He would not say specifically how it will be enforced by police, however. The order is set to begin in the city Monday at 8 a.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad