ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - New Adidas Jersey Unveiling 6/20 (Teaser Posted) - Part Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Adidas = Trash
I actually am one of the few happy with the changes.

Adidas retail are clearly better than the Reebok replicas, albeit $50 more. I also prefer the Adidas fit.

Sure you can’t get the made in Canada Adidas, but the fit on those isn’t made for fans. I have a few of the Reebok Edge 2.0s and while they’re great for collection purposes, the fit is baggy as hell.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I actually am one of the few happy with the changes.

Adidas retail are clearly better than the Reebok replicas, albeit $50 more. I also prefer the Adidas fit.

Sure you can’t get the made in Canada Adidas, but the fit on those isn’t made for fans. I have a few of the Reebok Edge 2.0s and while they’re great for collection purposes, the fit is baggy as hell.

I dont understand why buying a jersey has gotten so f***ing complicated.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
Really want to get a Carter Hart jersey but don't know if I want to buy one of those Adidas jerseys, I sure as hell don't want a Fanatics one.

Anyone been to the Flyers Skate Zone teamshop lately?

DMF

Feb 21, 2019
Colorado
Hey, first time, long time...

Hollywood, do you know if MG is offering game worn Flyers jerseys for the Stadium Series game? I was trying to round out my Gudas collection, what a shame...

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hey, first time, long time...

Hollywood, do you know if MG is offering game worn Flyers jerseys for the Stadium Series game? I was trying to round out my Gudas collection, what a shame...

Item Catalog

Meigray is selling their second period set at retail. Fanatics is nearly certainly going to have the first period set that will be posted on NHL Auctions.

Also, it’s pretty likely that the Flyers will be wearing their SS style jersey for another game at the Wells Fargo Center that Meigray will either auction off or they’ll be available at retail so you might be able to get a Worn Gudas from then.

DMF

Feb 21, 2019
Colorado
Thanks. I'm not really attached to Gudas but he's usually a good option. A little wear and tear and a good chance to photo match when they show him in the box.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Thanks. I'm not really attached to Gudas but he's usually a good option. A little wear and tear and a good chance to photo match when they show him in the box.

If you’re not set on a specific player, I would wait until Fanatics’ auction.

I love Meigray to death but if 2017 was any indication, you’ll get a much better deal in the Fanatics Auction (Example: Giroux retailed for $3250, auction ended at ~$1800, Voracek (I believe) ended at ~$1100, where the cheapest retail jersey was $1250)

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Have any of you Moved to NJ from PA?

I today was at the MVC in Vineland. I had my CDL A transferred into NJ from PA.

My car is next and it is currently Financed with a PA bank Flagship Credit Acceptance out of Chadds Ford.

Anyway's They were Faxed a Form to Fill out and send the Title they have to MVC. Then MVC will issue a new NJ title and send it to the Bank.

I'm guessing at some point, MVC will call me on when I can return to Complete the Process.

I do have a Certificate of Ownership filled out, Just waiting on MVC to call me to return.

My question is has anyone else done this and how long is the wait if your vehicle was financed?

I guess they will tell me when I need to take my car over to be inspected.

I guess they will tell me when I can pick up the plates. I can't switch my car insurance over till I get the plates.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne

My car is next and it is currently Financed with a PA bank Flagship Credit Acceptance out of Chadds Ford.

Anyway's They were Faxed a Form to Fill out and send the Title they have to MVC. Then MVC will issue a new NJ title and send it to the Bank.

I'm guessing at some point, MVC will call me on when I can return to Complete the Process.

I do have a Certificate of Ownership filled out, Just waiting on MVC to call me to return.

My question is has anyone else done this and how long is the wait if your vehicle was financed?

I guess they will tell me when I can pick up the plates. I can't switch my car insurance over till I get the plates.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was going to ask you what the hell this was doing in this thread, but it is, indeed, Jersey talk. And yes, I went through this exact process in May.

I was able to fill out all the relevant paperwork for my car at the DMV without the title present, and then I had to contact my lender and have them send it over. I forget exactly how it went down, because there's nothing particularly memorable about standing in a DMV or standing in a DMV parking lot smoking on hold with a bank, but I believe I had to go back because I didn't realize the financing half of it. Happened pretty quick though.

You never touch the title, it's just sent to NJ for the transfer and then sent back to the lender. It really happens as fast as your lender can get it over to the state, so if I recall you'll need to get the info on where to send it from the MVC and then let them know.

Luckily, the inspection is a damn breeze. You just drive up, kill the engine, they basically plug a fancy OBD scanner into your car, turn the key, stare at the screen for 30 seconds, and slap a sticker in your window.

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

You sure about the car insurance part? I'm going through this process now. I had to switch my car insurance BEFORE I applied to transfer registration to NJ.

I should have done it months ago but dragged my feet after my wife legitimately waited MONTHS for Hyundai Financing to get off their ass and finally send the title (Even though they said they did over and over).

Also, this being in the jersey thread is everything to me.

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

FlyOrange

Dec 16, 2018
New York City
I guess I am in the minority liking the new stadium series jerseys (I guess actually winning in one helps too :) Can anyone kindly confirm if the orange is little darker than the normal home jerseys? Cheers.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was going to ask you what the hell this was doing in this thread, but it is, indeed, Jersey talk. And yes, I went through this exact process in May.

I was able to fill out all the relevant paperwork for my car at the DMV without the title present, and then I had to contact my lender and have them send it over. I forget exactly how it went down because there's nothing particularly memorable about standing in a DMV or standing in a DMV parking lot smoking on hold with a bank, but I believe I had to go back because I didn't realize the financing half of it. Happened pretty quick though.

You never touch the title, it's just sent to NJ for the transfer and then sent back to the lender. It really happens as fast as your lender can get it over to the state, so if I recall you'll need to get the info on where to send it from the MVC and then let them know.

Luckily, the inspection is a damn breeze. You just drive up, kill the engine, they basically plug a fancy OBD scanner into your car, turn the key, stare at the screen for 30 seconds, and slap a sticker in your window.

Thank you,

As said we faxed the lender the form they fill out, so that saved a day or 2 of mailing it to them. Hopefully, they filled it out and mailed it today one can only hope. I had a feeling I wouldn't see the Title. They are sending MVC the current title which is in PA. MVC will issue a new title in NJ and mail it directly to the lender. Hopefully, this happens by next week.

What's weird is, I now have an NJ CDL A, but my Plates and insurance are still in PA lol. I spoke to my car insurance Progressive, they told me to wait till I have the NJ plates. Then I was told once it does come back I gotta mail the PA plates to Harrisburg.

On top of everything else, I got a submit fingerprints twice at 2 locations. Transferring some of the Endorsement on a CDL is a pain in the but. The state makes a killing off a CDL and each endorsement sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad