ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - New Adidas Jersey Unveiling 6/20 (Teaser Posted) - Part Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dicky Dangles

dangles the puck.
Oct 3, 2006
Manhattan Beach
Saw the white AS Flyers Jersey for sale at WFC Store... at +$30 un-personalized over normal Flyers personalized Jerseys... they had last Season's Metro ones costing well below Regular Flyers Jerseys... I didn't notice any Black ones, but a Fan on the ArenaVision was wearing one... they were pretty sweet; better looking than they are viewing them in Images... and better than previous Metro Ones, imo.

That said, I don't plan on purchasing... unless maybe on Clearance... although they never put the last ones on Clearance. I'd imagine PE would personalize them to Flyers Standards.

Replica or authentic? The authentics are literally made from ocean plastic. While a great idea to clean up our oceans, I'd have a hard time paying $250+ for one.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Replica or authentic? The authentics are literally made from ocean plastic. While a great idea to clean up our oceans, I'd have a hard time paying $250+ for one.

I'm assuming it's as 'Authentic' as the other Adidas NHL Jerseys... you know; fight strap, but not what the Players actually wear... but I really didn't notice... I believe that's all they sell, as they leave the 'Replicas' to Fanstics... The cost was around $280 IIRC... I seriously doubt that are made from the same material as the ones for the ASG... They are for Fans to wear for their Players/Teams, and to bring in Revenue, of course... In this case, I'd bet they leave the Ocean cleanliness to the people putting the drinking straws a half block away from the Concession Stands. ;)

Last edited:

Dicky Dangles

dangles the puck.
Oct 3, 2006
Manhattan Beach
I'm assuming it's as 'Authentic' as the other Adidas NHL Jerseys... you know; fight strap, but not what the Players actually wear... but I really didn't notice... I believe that's all they sell, as they leave the 'Replicas' to Fanstics... The cost was around $280 IIRC... I seriously doubt that are made from the same material as the ones for the ASG... They are for Fans to wear for their Players/Teams, and to bring in Revenue, of course... In this case, I'd bet they leave the Ocean cleanliness to the people putting the drinking straws a half block away from the Voncession Stands. ;)

They're selling authentic "Parley ocean jerseys" on Fanatics for $200, $270 personalized, so I'd assume the jerseys at the WFC are the same.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
They're still not what they're wearing on the ice. Adidas is too much of a **** show to offer the on-ice jerseys because they can barely make enough to meet the actual teams needs.

Sorry been kind of out of the loop of the jersey game in Italy.

Been in NJ for a lil bit and went to the game last Thursday. So the WFC now sells two jerseys right. 1) fanatics branded 2) adidas????

Do you happen to know the prices off the top of your head? The adidas jersey looked nice, had the fight strap and everything —-> which used to only be found on authentic jerseys and the china knock offs. Is this an authentic jersey? If this is an authentic jersey, I would rather have them just have an adidas replica without the fight strap for a little bit of a cheaper option...

I personally dont think the fanatics branded jersey is any better than the old reebok replicas I used to buy for like $150 or $180 at the WFC 8 years ago. The replicas sold at the team store were also a zillion times nicer than the ones on nhl.com - those stunk

Do you like what they are doing with the fanatics partnership or no?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Sorry been kind of out of the loop of the jersey game in Italy.

Been in NJ for a lil bit and went to the game last Thursday. So the WFC now sells two jerseys right. 1) fanatics branded 2) adidas????

Do you happen to know the prices off the top of your head? The adidas jersey looked nice, had the fight strap and everything —-> which used to only be found on authentic jerseys and the china knock offs. Is this an authentic jersey? If this is an authentic jersey, I would rather have them just have an adidas replica without the fight strap for a little bit of a cheaper option...

I personally dont think the fanatics branded jersey is any better than the old reebok replicas I used to buy for like $150 or $180 at the WFC 8 years ago. The replicas sold at the team store were also a zillion times nicer than the ones on nhl.com - those stunk

Do you like what they are doing with the fanatics partnership or no?

So... Adidas only makes "Authentics" but they're not even close to what's being worn on the ice. They're essentially what the Reebok replicas were but maybe a little nicer and have a fight strap.

Fanatics only makes the replicas. I haven't had the chance to hold one in my hand but all of the Fanatics replicas have subtle differences between the design of the real jerseys.

Regarding price, from what I recall, the "authentics" are priced around the old reebok replica price point.

Reactions: usahockey22flyers

Hexxxy

Feb 25, 2017
leaked stadium series jersey:

this is flat design / minimalism, a design trend that peaked a couple years. i like it. the flattened logo (just black against contrasting orange, with no white, no outlines, no dimension) looks sharp.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Speaking of "Game. Blouses."

Prince-Twolves-Uniform-Leak-jersey-and-shorts-768x734.jpg

@Hollywood Couturier you should see if you can get us some of these practice blouses - pretty decent.

The end of this clip remind me of you guys. :laugh:

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

flyers0909

Nothing Matters
Jul 10, 2007
Had to vent somewhere. I collect hockey cards and one guy I break with does a hat trick all the time (signed puck, photo, and jersey). I went to buy in for the Flyers for like $4 and someone sniped it before me. They pulled a signed Brind'Amour jersey which is my dad's favorite player. His birthday is in a week and would have been the perfect gift. I'm kicking myself!

PK16

Jul 28, 2013
Is there going to be a point in which real authentic Adidas jerseys are going to be available? It seems like all I have seen are Indonesia (?) ones that I assume are not being used on the ice.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Is there going to be a point in which real authentic Adidas jerseys are going to be available? It seems like all I have seen are Indonesia (?) ones that I assume are not being used on the ice.

I imagine it will eventually happen. Similar to what happened with Reebok.

But as it stands Adidas is having major trouble even meeting the actual team’s needs for jerseys so it’s probably a long way out.

RonHextall27

Mar 12, 2008
Halifax, NS
I've got a Team Canada World Cup on ice authentic Adidas. I'n not sure what I think of the quality. I've got a good sized collection of sweaters from over the years and noting really holds up better than the older Ultrafil or whatever it was called and the reebok 2.0, those were excellent quality. rbk 1.0 is a real shitty sweater, and the World Cup Adidas just feels light duty to me. I'm pretty sure the on ice stuff is the same model as those WC ones.

Meigray has Adidas from the past two seasons but they are pricey unless you get a game issued from a scrub

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I've got a Team Canada World Cup on ice authentic Adidas. I'n not sure what I think of the quality. I've got a good sized collection of sweaters from over the years and noting really holds up better than the older Ultrafil or whatever it was called and the reebok 2.0, those were excellent quality. rbk 1.0 is a real ****ty sweater, and the World Cup Adidas just feels light duty to me. I'm pretty sure the on ice stuff is the same model as those WC ones.

Meigray has Adidas from the past two seasons but they are pricey unless you get a game issued from a scrub

They're actually a little lesser quality than the World Cup, i'm pretty sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad