ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - New Adidas Jersey Unveiling 6/20 (Teaser Posted) - Part Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Not everyone has the expendable income for those bad boys.

That is true. I’ll always admit I’m a jersey snob. I just think the quality of the knockoffs are horrendous.

You buy the game worns on EBay? I would love to get one of those sometime.

Nah, I get them from a company called Meigray. They’re the gameworn partners of the Flyers and some other NHL teams. You can preorder jerseys that are being worn on the ice now.

Here’s their website:
Welcome To The MeiGray Group

Reactions: Outlaw Samurai

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
That is true. I’ll always admit I’m a jersey snob. I just think the quality of the knockoffs are horrendous.

Nah, I get them from a company called Meigray. They’re the gameworn partners of the Flyers and some other NHL teams. You can preorder jerseys that are being worn on the ice now.

Here’s their website:

Thanks dude. I'll check it out.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Here’s their website:

I own a Jagr 2012 Winter Classic knock-off and my only complaint is the sizing is not accurate. It runs way too big.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
They are not going to sell many of those.

Should have went with the 90s jersey. Id love to have a player on the current team in that sweater.

Winter Classic Jerseys are Retro... while Stadoum Series ones are Forward looking... I assume with the unicolor Logo and plain two color Jersey without piping/trim, that would be considered futuristic... the 90s ones of course are outright Retro. This might be one of the reasons, as I see it. :huh:

Dicky Dangles

dangles the puck.
Oct 3, 2006
Manhattan Beach
Winter Classic Jerseys are Retro... while Stadoum Series ones are Forward looking... I assume with the unicolor Logo and plain two color Jersey without piping/trim, that would be considered futuristic... the 90s ones of course are outright Retro. This might be one of the reasons, as I see it. :huh:

We haven't seen the jerseys personalized yet. Maybe they'll go nice and futuristic and use emojis instead of names and numbers. They'll all be fighting over who gets to be the pile of poop.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Sheeeesh, part two.

Dwe3VF3U0AEuxTG.jpg:large

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
I actually prefer the all star jersey to anything the flyers have put out the last couple years.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Don Nachbaur 26

Jun 23, 2008
Mount Joy, PA
If I were to buy one of the cheaper jerseys on Meigray, would skatezone or a similar type company be able to remove the numbers and nameplate and then put who I want on it?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
If I were to buy one of the cheaper jerseys on Meigray, would skatezone or a similar type company be able to remove the numbers and nameplate and then put who I want on it?

Skate Zone (Aka Philly Express) will not remove numbers but will switch a nameplate (or at least would in years past). If you are looking to do buy one and have it stripped, I can point you in the direction of some people that i've had do it for me.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So... posting links to knock off websites is against site rules and any more posts that are made linking to these types of websites will be deleted.

Thanks.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Skate Zone (Aka Philly Express) will not remove numbers but will switch a nameplate (or at least would in years past). If you are looking to do buy one and have it stripped, I can point you in the direction of some people that i've had do it for me.

When I converted an extra Knuble to a Leino, PE initially refused to do it because they don't remove stuff... but I worked it out with them through SZV to overlay the Knuble nameplate with a new Leino one made by them... in afterthought, I should have later removed the overlaid Leino. Haha

They did decent job for the most part... except for a slightly noticeable fold-over over the new nameplate.

FWIW

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Saw the white AS Flyers Jersey for sale at WFC Store... at +$30 un-personalized over normal Flyers personalized Jerseys... they had last Season's Metro ones costing well below Regular Flyers Jerseys... I didn't notice any Black ones, but a Fan on the ArenaVision was wearing one... they were pretty sweet; better looking than they are viewing them in Images... and better than previous Metro Ones, imo.

That said, I don't plan on purchasing... unless maybe on Clearance... although they never put the last ones on Clearance. I'd imagine PE would personalize them to Flyers Standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad