ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - New Adidas Jersey Unveiling 6/20 (Teaser Posted) - Part Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
@Captain Dave Poulin you'll appreciate this one.

Just ordered probably my most random blouse yet....

A Nathan MacKinnon Kenya jersey.

Official Kenya Ice Lions Hockey Jersey

For those of you that didn't see the video that Tim Horton's put together...

Nice looking jersey.

Question: What's with you and CDP now calling them blouses? I know in the old days, especially in Canada, they were called sweaters... and now almost always it's called a jersey... but until now, I recently on here, I've never heard it called a blouse... and Googling hockey blouse does result in jerseys and T-Shirts, but not referred to as blouses... and no history on the 'term'... what's the backstory?... IMWTK.

Thanks in advance.

PK16

Jul 28, 2013

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Nice looking jersey.

Question: What's with you and CDP now calling them blouses? I know in the old days, especially in Canada, they were called sweaters... and now almost always it's called a jersey... but until now, I recently on here, I've never heard it called a blouse... and Googling hockey blouse does result in jerseys and T-Shirts, but not referred to as blouses... and no history on the 'term'... what's the backstory?... IMWTK.

Thanks in advance.
It is for the sole purpose of being able to refer to himself as a "blouseboi".

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Nice looking jersey.

Thanks in advance.

I legitimately just call them blouses around here because CDP called them that. No other reason. Just find it funny.

HC, you have a lot of cool jerseys and I know I have commented on them in the past, but that may well be your coolest. Where would you find something like that.

It's not his actual worn jersey. Just ordered one from that link I posted that is benefiting youth hockey in Kenya.

I saw someone post in a jersey group on Facebook that they were available so I jumped on it. The first batch went on sale early this morning (2AM) and I missed it as they sold out in an hour (only selling 254 jerseys), and then a little bit ago they added a second order and I was luckily able to get in.

I'm still waiting on the order confirmation and still kind of expect there to be a NHLPA issue with the name and I won't be able to get it but we'll see.

Angry Hockey Dad

Eat up Johnny
May 30, 2013
Canada
Game. Blouses...

tenor.gif

PK16

Jul 28, 2013
I legitimately just call them blouses around here because CDP called them that. No other reason. Just find it funny.

It's not his actual worn jersey. Just ordered one from that link I posted that is benefiting youth hockey in Kenya.

I saw someone post in a jersey group on Facebook that they were available so I jumped on it. The first batch went on sale early this morning (2AM) and I missed it as they sold out in an hour (only selling 254 jerseys), and then a little bit ago they added a second order and I was luckily able to get in.

I'm still waiting on the order confirmation and still kind of expect there to be a NHLPA issue with the name and I won't be able to get it but we'll see.
Thanks! I missed that part ;)

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

flyers7475

Oct 2, 2018
So, it seems like you guys recommend Skate Zone as the place to get blank jerseys customized. Does anyone know by chance if they will let me ship them my jerseys and then send them back? Do they do that? Is there a specific location that's preferred over the others? Or is there another store/company that would do that? I live 1200 miles away, so it's not an easy drop off for me :laugh:

PK16

Jul 28, 2013
So, it seems like you guys recommend Skate Zone as the place to get blank jerseys customized. Does anyone know by chance if they will let me ship them my jerseys and then send them back? Do they do that? Is there a specific location that's preferred over the others? Or is there another store/company that would do that? I live 1200 miles away, so it's not an easy drop off for me :laugh:
I have shipped jerseys there (Voorhees) and they have shipped back.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota

HC, did you ever do that Adidas Locker Access thing with that Jersey Button? If so, were you able to register correctly... and is it worth all the trouble?

The App wants control of everything short or your mortal soul... I wouldn't give it control of my phone... It wouldn't take my registration for some reason, even though it said my PW was valid... I uninstalled it post haste... got crummy reviews.

Thanks I advance.

DJ Mix

Jun 3, 2010
Newark, Delaware
Anyone have experience with hockeyflyersauthentic.com?
They have jerseys for $45.00 and under in youth and adult sizes. Are they for real or will I be buying a piece of crap?
Someone please help before I waste my money!

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Anyone have experience with hockeyflyersauthentic.com?
They have jerseys for $45.00 and under in youth and adult sizes. Are they for real or will I be buying a piece of crap?
Someone please help before I waste my money!
That sounds like a Chinese knock off site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad