OT: All Jersey Talk (Game Worn, Replica, Authentic, etc.) Part 5

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York
I hope they don't re-do all the jerseys like Reebok in 2007. Now that Lou is gone, I fear the jerseys could be changed in any way.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
well's it been a decade since they changed it and they probably have some new tech they want to use like Nike with aeroswift.

I wouldn't mind if they removed the eighties/nineties style out of the logo by removing the circle from the background.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I don't think Brodeur ever wore the new Premier's with "Reebok" on the neck, did he?

Reebok changed to the text 'logo' starting with the 2011-12 season. So Marty wore it for a few years:

cut.jpg

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014
Very disappointed in Ice Jerseys that there's only XXL in home red. Is there really that much of a run on home red Devils jerseys?

Road white is available in L only. Pathetic.

coolhockey.com and sportsk.com has the road jersey in 2 XL still ! I posted what my Hall jersey from coolhockey looks like in the Hall thread. All these sites always have no stock in Devils jersey throughout the summer. Then once September hits usually they restock everything.

debplaceyonice

May 14, 2015
has anyone ever ordered from Cool Hockey?

https://www.coolhockey.com/p11605/N...ica-Adult-NHL-Hockey-Jersey/product_info.html

They have the white XL's in Premiere in and they offer free customization in "tackle twill stitching" for $125

I just wanna make sure its legit sewed on and not BS

Cool Hockey is a great site with fast delivery and great customer service.
The numbers and name are stitched on but if you're a stickler about the lettering of the player name, the lettering they use is NOT the same as the lettering actual Devils players have. It looks close but the letters arent as thick or as a big as the real pros. The Devils Den doesnt even use the same letters anymore either with those ******** heat press ones, and I'm not sure what Dorholts letters look in comparison to the real thing, but Coolhockey is still a solid option and the jerseys are still great.

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014
has anyone ever ordered from Cool Hockey?

https://www.coolhockey.com/p11605/N...ica-Adult-NHL-Hockey-Jersey/product_info.html

They have the white XL's in Premiere in and they offer free customization in "tackle twill stitching" for $125

I just wanna make sure its legit sewed on and not BS

I have bought a few jerseys from there and have been very satisfied. It's sewn/stitched on customization no heat press. As the other poster said, it's not the Exclusive Pro exact letters, but it's more or less the same thing like the lettering they use at the Den but sewn on rather than heat pressed. They do great work as long as you don't get anal about that minute font difference.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The one Devils jersey I have I got for $70 at the equipment sale/draft party the year they drafted Larssen. It's a game issued Sylvain Cloutier red jersey from the early 2000's. Don't know if it was game used (preseason obviously). Story behind it is that he was the captain of the Adirondack Frostbite, who were the hated rival of my beloved Danbury Trashers in the old UHL.

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee

Like the collar insert where the shield sits? I haven't bought any new EDGE era Devils jerseys in a long while but when they were first rolling out the premier replica jerseys the home sets for the Devils had a red insert while the road sweaters have black. Plus they have the minor inconvenience of doing the black shoulder yokes wrong (they're rounded instead of squared).

I don't know if they've fixed that now or if it still is red, and that stock Shop.nhl.com picture may not be indicative of how they are now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad