OT: All Jersey Talk (Game Worn, Replica, Authentic, etc.) Part 5

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
I'm not a fan of the dark USA WC jerseys but the whites are beautiful IMO.

Palms or Cory I can't decide.

thumb.aspx

These are so nice. I want to get a Cory one. I can't find them anywhere though.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Ill remove the captains letter too

The "C" on the Parise I purchased is heat pressed. :/ I just received one from fullmoonjerseys. It looks pretty good otherwise. The only thing other than the C is the Reebok label on the inside neckline is a bit off centered. That I can live with, but the C is another story.

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014
I just got my World Cup Palmieri USA jersey in. Will post pictures later. It is absolutely beautiful. I love what adidas did with the jerseys.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Are these jerseys really expensive? I really want one but don't wanna blow $200 bucks on one.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I just got my World Cup Palmieri USA jersey in. Will post pictures later. It is absolutely beautiful. I love what adidas did with the jerseys.

Did you order it off of NHL's website? I want to get either a Palmieri or Schneider jersey but am unsure about it. Really like the white ones a lot.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Looks like I'll have to hold off, all they have are smalls for the away US jerseys. :cry: Still have to debate whether to go with Schneider or Palms anyway.

Thanks for the tip though! Will definitely be looking out on this website in the near future.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Looks like I'll have to hold off, all they have are smalls for the away US jerseys. :cry: Still have to debate whether to go with Schneider or Palms anyway.

Thanks for the tip though! Will definitely be looking out on this website in the near future.

yea, if you look back a few pages, I posted the Hall that I got from them a few weeks ago. it was like $125 with free shipping. Can't beat that.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Man, finally get the disposable income to do this and they're back to having only smalls. :laugh: I signed up to get the newsletter and emailed them to hopefully find out when the next batch will be in.

Will definitely be ordering a Schneids white WC jersey and a Palms home NJ jersey soon.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
A very friendly rep from Coolhockey's parent company emailed me to tell me they ran out of stock since my order was placed and won't be getting anymore which is bunk.

Oh, well, got refunded already. Quality customer service.

I'll wait it out one more season with only my Marty sweater and invest in a new home red once the League switches to Adidas.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
A very friendly rep from Coolhockey's parent company emailed me to tell me they ran out of stock since my order was placed and won't be getting anymore which is bunk.

Oh, well, got refunded already. Quality customer service.

I'll wait it out one more season with only my Marty sweater and invest in a new home red once the League switches to Adidas.

Damn! Guess that'll be the answer I get as well. Definitely going to order my home Palms jersey then.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I'm in need of a NHL 75th Anniversary patch for a retro CCM jersey. Could anyway take a look at these and comment on their accuracy? I don't need an original/authentic - just close without looking like a complete knockoff.

Also, between sportsk.com and customthrowbackjerseys.com (NOT custom-throwback-jerseys), is one better than the other? I've read positive about both. Thanks!

http://www.patchcollection.com/nati...-anniversary-jersey-patch-1991-92-season.html

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-75TH-AN...559dcda&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=371161371482

Last edited:

debplaceyonice

May 14, 2015
My band is looking to make some hockey jerseys as a limited giveaway.

Anyone know anyone that could do a small run of custom jerseys?

devilsfan35

Jun 15, 2015
I was thinking about getting myself a Taylor hall Devils jersey, but not from theNHL store at a crazy price.

Do you guys have any suggestions for a good site on buying cheap jerseys? I saw some sites but not with hall.
Thanks

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I was thinking about getting myself a Taylor hall Devils jersey, but not from theNHL store at a crazy price.

Do you guys have any suggestions for a good site on buying cheap jerseys? I saw some sites but not with hall.
Thanks

coolhockey or icejerseys

thethinglonger

Castron & Crew
Dec 1, 2014
New Jersey

Thanks

What I did, which I'm really happy about, is buy an old Parise jersey from some place on eBay for cheap, and then sent it to Dorholt for a nameplate customization. All in all cost me about $70...would highly recommend

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
What I did, which I'm really happy about, is buy an old Parise jersey from some place on eBay for cheap, and then sent it to Dorholt for a nameplate customization. All in all cost me about $70...would highly recommend

Do you remember who you bought it from? fullmoonjerseys has them (L) for $39.99 but with a heat pressed captains C on the front. Only XL is available without the C.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad