OT: All Jersey Talk (Game Worn, Replica, Authentic, etc.) Part 5

Zelmo

Jun 18, 2012
Woodstock, GA
If I were looking to convert my Larsson Jersey to a Taylor Hall jersey, where would I go considering Meigray doesnt customize and the Devils Den issues lousy quality

Dorholt is the way to go. He's done around 10 jerseys for me and they've all come out amazing.

waltdorholt

Dec 3, 2008
Ive received a bunch of emails about swapping a HALL nameplate to a PARISE jersey.
Yes, I can do it. $20 to remove and replace a nameplate, plus $11 for shipping. 2 weeks or less.
PM or email me for more details! Just be glad you didn't throw away that parise jersey!

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Hey Walt, do you have RBK jerseys to customize also ? I know you had the vintage ones supplied by K1 just wondering how you handle the current jerseys ?

thethinglonger

Castron & Crew
Dec 1, 2014
New Jersey
Ordered an old Parise authentic today...should be here by Tuesday. Then I'll send it out to Dorholt to switch the nameplate! This is way too exciting.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
you mean you guys didnt all get your Parise jerseys restitched for Tlusty? :sarcasm:

waltdorholt

Dec 3, 2008
Hey Walt, do you have RBK jerseys to customize also ? I know you had the vintage ones supplied by K1 just wondering how you handle the current jerseys ?

I do not. I'm too small to get an account with Reebok, so I don't have any. You can send me a blank and I can customize it though

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ

I'd be curious if these are actual Reebok Premier jerseys and not knockoffs. They also have a Brodeur red home jersey for $89.99. I've contacted the seller asking about this. I have one knockoff and wouldn't ever wear it. The red is pinkish/magenta when at a game (those who wear one stand out like a sore thumb). Why so cheap when elsewhere they're almost double the price? JMO.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reebok-Prem...ur-Red-sz-L-/361553959197?hash=item542e4b991d

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I'd be curious if these are actual Reebok Premier jerseys and not knockoffs. They also have a Brodeur red home jersey for $89.99. I've contacted the seller asking about this. I have one knockoff and wouldn't ever wear it. The red is pinkish/magenta when at a game (those who wear one stand out like a sore thumb). Why so cheap when elsewhere they're almost double the price? JMO.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reebok-Prem...ur-Red-sz-L-/361553959197?hash=item542e4b991d

I don't think Brodeur ever wore the new Premier's with "Reebok" on the neck, did he?

thethinglonger

Castron & Crew
Dec 1, 2014
New Jersey

FullMoonJerseys are cheap, but legitimate replicas. I was mistaken earlier with my authentic comment, but they're not fakes.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
jerseys are going to change next year, right? unless all they are doing is switching the reebok logo to the adidas logo which I kinda doubt looking at the world cup jerseys.
cut.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad